Rocket Candies Reviews
#5 in Candy

1.7/5

August 29, 2019

Yuck

From kid to adult I have thought these were the worst candy, especially Halloween. They ended up in the trash. Even my kids now toss them out on Halloween. They're just sugar tablets. With a chalky sweet taste, bleh

July 20, 2019

Love me some classics!

How could one go wrong with grabbing a package of classic Rocket candies for a snack? It's always been my favourite classic candy from when i was younger. Something about the fruity chalkiness of a rocket thats just so tempting.

June 25, 2019

Favourite

This has been one of my all time favourite candies since I was a child. I still buy and love them. My son loved them and now my grandchildren love them too.

0.5/5

June 25, 2019

Taste like Chalk

They taste horrible and I hate them. Tried it a few times and was disappointed everytime. You can buy them just for the sake of trying it but they will surely disappoint you.

2.8/5

May 16, 2019

Child's Coke

I always had a love hate relationship with this candy. I love it because the joke was funny, and though it's sweetness was at my standard... it wasn't satisfying to chew on. The first chew isn't enough. After the first chew it disassembles into powder and then dissolves. Weird of me to complain about such a random thing, but that was my issue.

2.3/5

March 24, 2019

I’m just not a fan

I have many friends that RAVE about this product but I don’t see the appeal at all. The taste is very chalky and the only redeeming quality I can find in the product is that it has nice packaging.

February 20, 2019

Rockets

Ce sont des bonbons classique que pratiquement tout le monde connait et facile à trouvé dans beaucoup de magasins. Ils ne sont pas cher du tout et c'est un bon petit bonbons un peu sucré. Il n'est pas trop sucré. Personnellement, ce ne sont pas mes préférés, mais ils ne sont pas mauvais non plus.

February 08, 2019

Love These

These taste delicious. I like how convenient they are and I love the taste of it.They are not overly sweet and they just melt in my mouth every time. I would buy these again for sure.

1.0/5

November 07, 2018

No thanks

I honestly don’t and never have been a fan of this candy , growing up everyone loved them but me I would throw them in he garbage . I don’t know why it is that I don’t like them so much but yeah I’m not a fan unfortunately

September 10, 2018

A favorite

These make me feel like a kid again and taste great. Halloween is coming and I'm excited to see them out in the stores again. Plus they work great for potty training kids ;)