Rocket Candies Reviews
#3 in Candy

2.7/5

October 03, 2017

I don't like them!

I honestly do not know why people like them. In my opinion they are too plain. It is just acid with food colouring and sugar. Extremely hard and not enough flavour.

September 20, 2017

J'adore

J'adore le goût de ses petits bonbons et je suis incapable d'arrêter d'en manger quand je commence. Je connais ce produit depuis un bon moment et j'ai essayer différente sorte mais il demeure dans mes préférés.

Updated On: September 20, 2017

J'adore le goût de ses petits bonbons.. Je connais ce produit depuis un bon moment et j'ai essayer différente sorte mais il demeure dans mes préférés, par contre après quelques rouleaux sa commence à être beaucoup sucré.

1.3/5

September 20, 2017

Not a fan of these....

Ever since being a child I thought these candies look like pills haha! I don't like them, their a chalky type of texture and are so expensive in stores when its Halloween time.

August 31, 2017

Classique

C'est vraiment fun de les manger et c'est vraiment classique pour haloween :) Quand j'étais petite, je les considérais comme mes pilules xD. Je trouve cependant que après 3 paquets, ça commence à devenir dégueulasse....Trop de sucre mais c'est toujours nice d'en manger de temps en temps et un à la fois. C'est aussi idéal pour votre portefeuille.

August 03, 2017

my favorite when I was a kiddo

I used to call those ''pills'' . My sister and I ate these when we were kids and we enjoyed it. Since we were all summer long at our grand-mothers appartement and she had to took some medication, we immitated her by having those rocket candies and we took our ''medication'' too. There is no spécial flavors about those treats, only that it taste sweet and they are great for Halloween treats. Everybody I know, even adults, like those candies.

1.8/5

August 03, 2017

gross.

do people actually still eat these?
    I can't even believe what people put into their mouths sometimes- these are literally poison and they taste like you're eating very sugary crushed up pills.

August 02, 2017

These were my favourite as a child

I loved these rocket candies. I still eat them occasionally, and they taste just as they did when I was younger. I love their sweet taste. These are great for Halloween, or for party favours.

June 19, 2017

Love them!

I really like rockets candies! They are tiny and sweet and crunchy. My favorites in the pack are the white ones. I do find they can hurt my sensitive teeth.

June 19, 2017

Halloween treat

I used to love getting these candies while out trick or treating and used to trade my friends other candies for them. As I take my child out trick or treating now I can see that they are still a favorite hand out treat and we have no complaints. They are powdery little tablets with a sweet and tangy taste. They come wrapped in plastic and can sometimes be easily dropped but other than that I love these.

June 13, 2017

The most mundane Halloween candy of all time.

I remeber very clearly going trick or treating and atleast a quarter of my bag would be filled with rockets and for such a small candy that's alot ! I find these candy's tasted like fruity chalk, they suck the moisture right out of my mouth and are very sweet. Over all there are a million better candies out there so stop handing out rockets !