Rocket Candies Reviews
#5 in Candy

2.8/5

May 16, 2019

Child's Coke

I always had a love hate relationship with this candy. I love it because the joke was funny, and though it's sweetness was at my standard... it wasn't satisfying to chew on. The first chew isn't enough. After the first chew it disassembles into powder and then dissolves. Weird of me to complain about such a random thing, but that was my issue.

2.3/5

March 24, 2019

I’m just not a fan

I have many friends that RAVE about this product but I don’t see the appeal at all. The taste is very chalky and the only redeeming quality I can find in the product is that it has nice packaging.

February 20, 2019

Rockets

Ce sont des bonbons classique que pratiquement tout le monde connait et facile à trouvé dans beaucoup de magasins. Ils ne sont pas cher du tout et c'est un bon petit bonbons un peu sucré. Il n'est pas trop sucré. Personnellement, ce ne sont pas mes préférés, mais ils ne sont pas mauvais non plus.

February 08, 2019

Love These

These taste delicious. I like how convenient they are and I love the taste of it.They are not overly sweet and they just melt in my mouth every time. I would buy these again for sure.

1.0/5

November 07, 2018

No thanks

I honestly don’t and never have been a fan of this candy , growing up everyone loved them but me I would throw them in he garbage . I don’t know why it is that I don’t like them so much but yeah I’m not a fan unfortunately

September 10, 2018

A favorite

These make me feel like a kid again and taste great. Halloween is coming and I'm excited to see them out in the stores again. Plus they work great for potty training kids ;)

August 13, 2018

Smarties

I just recently bought these and they bring so much nostalgia to my heart. My childhood self is happy about eating them again, now i get to pass it on and let my daughter try them out and she loved them!

August 13, 2018
    Illinois, United States

These are yummy

These are called Smarties where I live and these are so delicious and their my favorite candy! These are do addicting and so flavorful. I can snack on these all the time and they always put me in a good mood 😄

August 01, 2018

Best candy ever

I have been eating these non stop and not just for Halloween. I recently found the tropical flavor in a dollar store and can't get enough of them. A favorite forever

May 04, 2018

Never go out of style

Who hasn't fight to untwist one end of these little beauties while trying not to let them fall everywhere? Who hasn't had to share with a friend or sibling? Who hasn't pretended they were "taking their medicine"? If you haven't then have you really lived? Year after year you see these and go "Do you remember when"? These are as iconic as childhood. The dry chalky powder that burns as you choke after inhaling it by accident. Love love love them.