Rocket Candies Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 253 in Candy

May 08, 2017

These were one of my favorite Halloween candies growing up - I was always sure to get lots in my bag! You don't seem to see as many of them anymore, but you can still find them at Walmart every year. They are under $10 for a great big bag - very reasonably priced.
    These candies are sweet! They are made of powdered, flavored sugar. Each color is a different flavor. These are very tangy, sweet and delicious - my go to treat for studying while I was in university. These will satisfy any sweet tooth.

May 08, 2017

One of the best candies alive. I use to pretend they were my tablets when I was a kid. I'm so happy that after so many years they're still around. I always but these to put in loot bags for my students at work. I can't get enough of these candies.

May 08, 2017

I used to love finding atleast 10 of theses sweet rocket candies in my Halloween bag as a kid. I love how they just melt in your mouth! I usually buy a huge bag every Halloween.

April 30, 2017

These are so yummy. As a kid I loved eating each one in the pack one-by-one to taste all the individual flavors. The white ones (which seemed to be the most mild/sweet ones) were my favorite. A great sweet and tart candy, not too large and hard for younger kids, and cheap!

April 10, 2017

Yup I love Candy Rockets are so tiny and tasty I grew up with them and loved them as a kid still love them now. Perfect little package all rolled up full of the sugary goodness

April 05, 2017

These are so good, I love Rocket candies...but I don't think there's a candy out there I don't like. These are cheap and good for sharing, a bag doesn't last long in my house. I would stock up but I like to switch it up, so only 1 bag at a time for me!

March 26, 2017

Lorsque j'étais petite les fameux Rocket étaient poudreux et sucrés, mes enfants en ont reçu en passant l'halloween et ils étaient durs et sûrs.
    Quel bon bonbon qui traverse le temps!

March 26, 2017

These are always left at the bottom of the halloween bag every year and not something I'd buy myself even though they're dirt cheap.
    They melt in your mouth and they're sweet, so tasty

March 04, 2017

Unpopular opinion: I love these candies!

I remember that as a kid, I always chose these first when trick or treating. To this day, they are still one of my top choices.

The candies themselves have a sour tang to them and can even melt in your mouth! They are similar to sweet tarts but don't seem to have as strong a flavor. The packaging is fun to open, but I would suggest that they include more in one pack. I like eating candies one by one so I love that the candies are "bite-sized!"

All in all, these candies are really good, but you may not enjoy them. However, I would definitely recommend them, so try out for yourself!

January 18, 2017

Rockets are alright. I dont mind eating them but I prefer other candies. They are nice and sweet, a bit tart but not as intense as a sweet tart, so that works for me.