Rockstar Energy Drink Reviews
#193 in Soft Drinks

Rockstar Energy Drink is a popular high energy drink sold by the Coca-Cola Company. Rockstar comes in several different formulas, with sugar-free and juice versions, and claims it gives the consumer energy from its mix of vitamins, caffeine and herbs. The drink includes a number of variations the original formula, a diet version (sweetened with Ace-K and sucralose), Rockstar Juiced, Rockstar Juiced (Guava flavor) and Rockstar Energy Cola.

0.5/5

September 09, 2020
    Texas, United States

Very infiminate male promoters, almost prancing as they go.

In Houston, TX, these embarrassments to the male gender stand outside their spoofed up vehicle as if a breeze wouldn't blow them aside & have shot the middle finger while running away on 911. They shouldn't look for trouble while 911 is on their Speed Dial, thinking Police listen to false reports from 2 brain celled little boys on their identity quest.

August 05, 2020

Good energy drink

High grade energy drink, closer to monster then amp, I really enjoy the coffee flavours , the energy drink has released. I would 100 recommend this drink

June 17, 2020

Great Energy Booster!

Being a mom of 3, sometimes I need a good boost of energy. They are great tasting, not overly pricey, and give me just the right amount of energy boost I need!

June 17, 2020

Love this product, will be buying again

This is by far my favorite energy drink. I have one daily. I am a kom of 3 young kids so this definitely helps boost my energy and keeps me going for the day. The green apple sour is the best, also the frozen lime but unfortunately its no longer available in Canada.

April 05, 2020

Gives Just The Right Amount OF Boost!

When I’m at work I sometimes need an extra boost after I’ve had my daily morning coffee. Rockstar does that for me! Tastes great and good value as well.

April 05, 2020

Good

I love energy drinks and that's my favorite one it has a tasty variety and a good value if you buy it on sale at gasstation. For two you only pay 4 or 5 dollar, just awesome

March 31, 2020

Pour moi la meilleur marque de boisson energisante

Il offre plusieurs produit mais la rockstar au punch au fruit degazeifie es le meilleur sinon il en ont sorti des nouvelle fraise suret pomme verte ect

January 20, 2020

Love Rockstar!

I'm a busy mom with 5 kids and I am also running a farm. To say I need all of the energy I can get would be an understatement. ROCKSTAR GIVES ME THE BOOST I NEED TO KEEP GOING ! It's great taste and affordable price is just a bonus.

September 23, 2019

My fav

Great drink to give you that boost when you are out of energy. Also taste greatt, they are a little pricey in my opinion, but many store usually have sales.

August 07, 2019
    Kansas, United States

Morning pick me up

Sometimes coffee doesn't do it for me so I'll have one of these in the morning. It gives me the energy I need and wakes me up. It doesn't leave me jittery at all. The flavor is great also.