Rodan Fields Dermatologists Essentials Body Moisturizer
Good

Rodan Fields Dermatologists Essentials Body Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #1159 out of 1559 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 13, 2017

I had actually won this product off of a Facebook Page Party done by a friend. I will admit, I was so happy I had won it, as I'm pretty sure I could never explain to my spouse, why I spent so much on some lotion (I just picture myself saying "but babe, it's made by 2 woman who know their stuff and I'll be so soft to pet!").
    Anyway; the Essentials Body Moisturizer actually does a pretty good job at making some of the roughest and winter burnt skin, into relatively soft and silky skin. It also doesn't make your skin greasy at all, but I wouldn't suggest using it for your hands specifically, because as soon as you wash your hands, that's when they get greasy from the lotion getting wet. I still can't justify spending this amount of money on lotion, but it does what it is intended to and that is all that matters.

May 18, 2011

Fabulous body moisturizer: non-greasy, melts into your skin, smells great, thick enough to be used as a hand cream! This is the best body cream I have ever used!