Rubbermaid Mini 3 Drawer Tower

Rubbermaid Mini 3 Drawer Tower Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 1093 in Misc

May 31, 2017

I am always looking for products to help me stay organized and this 3 drawer tower worked well to help organize my desk. It is very sturdy and drawers slide easily. Clear plastic makes it easy to see what is stored inside even without labels. No cons and I would recommend this product. I purchased mine from Amazon, but I have also seen them at Walmart!

November 21, 2016

I have a couple of these-- I put them in my linen closet for cold meds, shampoo samples, razors, etc!! These are a dream for someone like me-- OCD and obsessed with being organized!

April 09, 2015

I like these for organizing small scrapbook supplies and pictures

April 05, 2015

I love this towered organizer. I bought it at Walmart and it was very affordable. Actually, I got 2 of them. I use one to put receipts in, for when we do our taxes, I will know where everything is. The 2nd one, my oldest grandson uses it to keep his small Match Box cars in. It holds quite a bit.

March 31, 2015

Great storage piece. Easy and convenient to use for organizing. Great for bathrooms.

March 10, 2015

I bought this tower at Walmart. We use it in our utility closet for household maintenance. Light bulbs, fuses, batteries and so much more. A great way to stay organized.

March 10, 2015

great product. i bought this at the dollar store to use for something at home. didnt turn out great for what i wanted to use it for so instead i know keep my nail polish stuff in there! works great!

March 09, 2015

I have this in my bathroom, it is a great space saver for small spaces. it looks cute too.

March 05, 2015

I purchased this tower to story my daughter's beauty items. The perfect size to keep all your items organized. Easy to open drawers that let you see what's inside. Can hold a lot of things within the allotted space. You can store it away neatly. A handy storage unit.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...