3.9/5
Ruffles Loaded Potato Skins Chips Reviews
#599 in Grocery

August 31, 2017

A chip to party with alone or with your friends

This is one of those incredible tasting chips where you just can't have a few. To start off with I love rippled chips and the combination of cheese bacon and green onions just makes my mouth water by thinking about it. An excellent chip to pig out on alone or with your friends, also taste great with dip. This is ruffles best flavor in my opinion. Only problem with this chip is it's loaded with MSG which makes you crave more, but then again is that a problem if you love the product? LOL

June 18, 2017

Something new to try ...

I love all the different Ruffles and Miss Vickies to try these days and was excited to try this one. I love Ruffles in general. I have to say this one didn't have all the flavour that I hoped for. It was good but it isn't one I think that I will crave to get again. The flavour was a little light and just ok. Keep the new ideas coming, though, Ruffles!

June 18, 2017

I would get it again

these chips are my favorite chips. I love the flavor they give off! my family also loves these chips. there the only ones I will always buy!! I love ruffles.

April 20, 2016

These are rather tasty and if it werent for the MSG I would be tempted to purchase them as a treat more often. However given that MSG is a huge migraine trigger for me I need be very careful and only eat these when I am feeling very careless and am at the point of "I already have the impending migraine of doom why not bring it on more?" sort of mood. The only downside is that when heaving ones guts up, they are not so good....if only they could find something other than the evil MSG to add into them

December 16, 2015

Ruffles Loaded Potato Skins Chips;

not bad this flavour
    I liked the crunch of the chips
    I liked the texture of the chips
    crunchy and crispy

The flavour was unique, different
    actually good to even make these as chip nachos with a side of salsa and sour cream and some veggies (tomatoes , onions) to dip into

June 01, 2015

I LOVE these, they are super tasty and a popular food at bbqs and parties!

May 04, 2015

The flavor of these Ruffles are delicious. I can't eat them right now due to health problems but I sure do miss them. We like to pour chili over a bowl of these chips and top with shredded cheese and sour cream. That is so yummy.

May 02, 2015

They aren't my favourite chips, but they are pretty good. They taste like cheddar and bacon exactly like a loaded potato!

May 01, 2015

I love Ruffles and this flavour is super yummy! They taste even better with a ranch dip, I recommend you try it.

May 01, 2015

I love Ruffles, and this flavour is no exception! I always pick these up when going to the drive in or having a movie night in :)