4.9/5
S factor Smoothing Lusterizer Reviews
#1262 in Hair Care

Good - 0

October 29, 2016

Unbelievable scent. I just want to eat it. I use the Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft, noyou frizzy, smelling good, easy to brush through. Also this product lathers up very well and I noticed too a little goes along long way. Perfect consistency for both the shampoo and conditioner.

June 10, 2015

The product is amazing! definitely a must-have, I don't know how I ever lived without it! It makes my hair feel fantastic instantly. It tames frizz, make my hair really shiny, and sooo soft. I recommend this product to anyone. You can get it online for only 20-30$ and it is worth every penny!!!!

October 25, 2014

It is a defrizzing and tamer by Tigi and it works wonders for my course hair. It has such a refreshing smell and leaves your hair feeling light and looking incredibly healthy. it is a little n the pricey side but a little goes a long way and its more than worth it