Saputo Mozzarellissima Cheese
Good

Saputo Mozzarellissima Cheese Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 120 in Cheese

May 26, 2017

I love this cheese and so do my kids. I will cook with it, but we prefer it just as it is. I slice here and there, and all of a sudden it's gone. Delicious!

May 26, 2017

This is the only mozzarella cheese i USE FOR pizzas and my lasagna. It melts perfectly. has a great taste and is a god price. Saputo is a brand name i trust...

March 01, 2017

I use a lot of mozzarella cheese and this brand is my absolute favourite unless I'm lucky enough to find Buffalo Mozzarella which is usually not available in my local stores. I find the Saputo Mozza great for snacking and cooking.

March 01, 2017

The cheese has an excellent taste and the texture is great for melting on pizza or fries. But when you grate it its hard since the cheese is soft on touch .needs to be very cold

1.2/5

February 26, 2017

If you Wait the latest month about the best before , the Cheese become like pasta...Impossible to Shred. I used to Buy mozzarellissima Saputo ans IT was not like that. IT looks like they lower their quality standard. This situation occured twice, i Will not use Saputo mozzarella anymore.

March 28, 2016

This is cheese is superb. The taste is real and feels like it was made with real milk. It is soft so you know it is fresh. It melts super easy and becomes very stringy which is a great thing. Comparing to the other brands this cheese is worth every penny.

March 28, 2016

Si ce produit est acheté en solde cela vaut vraiment la peine. Parfois je coupe en bâtonnets et cela remplace avantageusement les bâtonnets de fromage effilochable qui eux coûtent bien plus chers. Si on s'en sert de manière traditionnelle pour gratiner des plat c'est tout simplement décadent.

March 20, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce fromage mozarella de Saputo. Je m'en sert pour plusieurs mets à gratiner car il fait un beau gratin, bien doré. J'en mets aussi dans mes wraps que je fais réchauffer au micro-ondes et j'aime en manger comme collation avec quelques craquelins. Je l'achète souvent quand il est en rabais et il se garde longtemps.

August 04, 2015

Some really good cheese. I love this one and the block one. My go to cheese for get-togethers.

June 08, 2015

Ilove this cheese. I put it anywhere in my receipe. The taste is fabulous.