• Scentsy Bar - Berry Bubble Blue
Good

Scentsy Bar - Berry Bubble Blue Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

May 30, 2017

This is my all time favorite Scentsy bar.. of course it had to be discontinued! :( i was heartbroken when I found that out. I'm hoarding my last few pieces until it hopefully comes back on Bring Back My Bar. It smells like sugar and cotten candy and berries and happiness! Oh I miss it so much.

May 30, 2017

I am on my third bar of this!!! I can't get enough of it... not too strong smelling but lasts awhile and smells sooo good!! A little bit will go along way! Everyone who comes over always comments when I have this in my scents burner.

May 30, 2017

I love this it smells like berries and it makes your whole house smell like it too definitely always gonna love scentsy the value is Worth every penny this is 100 percent recommended

May 26, 2017

This is ONE of my MANY,MANY favorite scents that scentsy has to offer. It's such a nice, fruity, delicious smelling scent! It's almost good enough to eat!

September 13, 2016

I just purchased this scent and I love it . It's a nice light scent but it fills the entire room. It's fruity which is my favourite kind of scent . The price is good too. I recommend .

August 29, 2016

This is one of my absolute favorite scentsy scents! To me it smells like cotton candy mixed with vanilla and it is amazing! Scentsy can get a little pricey but this one is definitely worth it.

June 06, 2016

Berry Bubble Blue is in the Scentsy Kids Line and it just smells amazing. I love how it roams throughout the house without a super strong smell. My girls ( 4 & 6 ) love it and even have it in a Scent Pack in one of their buddies. This one is rigt up there with Wild What A Melon!
    Use 2 cubes for best scent production.