Schick Intuition f.a.b Razor Reviews

October 22, 2019

Cool concept if it worked

I thought the concept of shaving forward and backward was cool so I was excited to try it but I find that Going with the hair growth direction is ineffective and left strips where the hair was still there.

August 07, 2019

Quick & Effective Way To Shave

I received a free sample of @Schick Intuition FAB ladies razor and I have been buying this razor ever since. I found it easy to hold and it gets in every area easily. It also give a nice close shave with no cuts or nicks. Effectively removes all my unwanted hair, leaves my legs and underarms silky smooth.

July 05, 2019

Great for underams

I received this razor iin the mail, free to try. I first used this on my legs and found this shaver did not give me a smooth shave. My legs felt prickly and i found I had to keep shaving back and fourth several times to get all the hair removed and even then I was left with stubbies. I do like have I can shave forward and backwards with this blade. Nice gripping handle. This shaver works best for my underarms, not so much for the legs. This is the only shaver I use now for my underarms.

July 04, 2019

Shockingly amazed

As someone who has thicker hair, and can have physical restrictions This razor was awesome.
    Shaving my legs can be such a chore, but having something that seemed to cut down on time and energy was a life saver.

I have tried other razors from this brand and not been happy but this one worked great

April 01, 2019

No go for me

This razor was a no for me. It wasn't effective at removing hair. I had to go over areas to be able to remove hair. I also felt like I couldn't rinse the hair out from the blade, which grossed me out. I did like that it was gentle, however it wasn't effective. I would not recommend.

2.8/5

March 05, 2019

Pas le meilleur rassage..

J'ai reçus un échantillons par la poste, et je n'ai pas été aussi impressionné que je pensais. Le fait de pouvoir raser dans les 2 sens ne ma pas convaincu, tellement habituer de raser mes jambes de bas en haut, que je me trouvais à faire le même mouvement.. Je me suis quand même prêtée au jeu des 2 sens, quelque fois avec crème à raser, et quelque fois sans crème, et sincèrement, mes jambes étaient loin d'être aussi douce qu'avec un rasoir 5 à lames d'un concurrent. J'ai essayer le rasoir sous les aisselle, et encore une fois, j'ai repasser avec un autre rasoir.

2.7/5

February 12, 2019

Not a great buy

I tried this thinking my legs would get an easier and smoother shave, but I find I need to go over most areas more than once to actually remove hair. Or press harder and risk getting cut. I don't recommend this one.

February 07, 2019

je le racheterais!

J'ai recu un sample a la mail de ce rasoir et je ne regrette pas de lavoir essayer!! il rase tres bien et il place la peau douce! je vais en racheter pour sur

January 29, 2019

back it up!!!!

This is the new era to razors!! it seemed to cut my shaving time almost in half! did a full body and i was done before i knew it! Only thing that i didnt like was the bulkiness of the razor because it made it hard to hit specific areas that needed more detailing. Ideal for legs though....had them done and smooth in no time!!!! i would definitly buy this razor in the future for shaving my legs.

December 05, 2018

Amazing razor

I really like how quick and easy to use. I like that it leaves my leg feeling nice and soft. I got to try for free and I am loving this razor. I was glad to have this because now this will be my staple at home.