Schmidt's Aluminum Free Coconut + Pineapple Natural Deodorant for Women and Men Reviews

Really Natural. Really Works. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple baking soda-free formula keeps you fresh with 24 hour odour protection. Certified 100% Natural Origin  – Coconut + Pineapple features a crowd-pleasing, refreshing and vibrant scent, made with essential oils.

Vraiment naturel. Vraiment efficace. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple sans bicarbonate de soude préserve la fraîcheur avec 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Origine naturelle certifiée à 100 % – Coconut + Pineapple contient un parfum envoûtant, rafraîchissant et vivifiant, fait avec des huiles essentielles.

Best smelling natural deodorant

It smells like a tropical holiday, which I wish I was on. I have used the lavender before so I knew to expect in terms of deoderizing and I was so happy for a new smell. It helped under the arms for the scent and it was lovely.

Great product

Approximately a year ago I suddenly developed an allergy to most deodorants causing painful and itchy rashes under both arms. I am able to wear this deodorant with no side effects. Only issue is I swear a lot so I find myself reapplying mid day as well as first thing in the morning

December 29, 2020

Incredible scent from a product that works!

I normally purchase Schmidt’s bergamot and lime because it has (to me) the nicest fresh clean scent. This coconut & pineapple is my new favourite, very tropical and fruity and I love how the product actually works... and when I say works I mean my husband can go to work in a auto-body shop all day and not stink when he gets home! IT WORKS! We are also very conscious about clean safe products and Schmidt’s passes the test, it is the cleanest brand that I’ve found that we don’t smell by the end of the day and we’ve tried a lot! I will absolutely be adding this scent as a regular to my routine.

Schmidts Aluminum Free Coconut+ Pinapple Deoderent

I was very happy to receive a full size sample of this product from Chick Advisor to rate and review. I have been using Schmidt's deodorant for a few years now. It was not an easy process to switch from antiperspirants to natural deodorant and I must have tried 30 brands before I came across this one and fell in love. I am faithful to the charcoal version but was willing and open to try the other scents. The sensitive skin piece was intriguing an the smell juicy. After using it for a little while I did realize that as much as I love the scent in candles, body products or a drink not so much for under my arms. The formula did feel nicer than the original version though. Did not seem to mask odor as well though. I didn't notice any staining on clothing which is good as the charcoal one seems to leave a residue. Don't think I would but this particular scent but like the formula.

I liked it!

Applied well, smoothly, and lasted all day! I'm looking forward to using it at work because I work a physical labour job that gets me sweating. What I really liked about this deodorant is that there were no intrusive or intense smells, just a sweet and fruity smell. The smell reminds me of Pina coladas!

Awesome product!!

I was so happy that I was chosen to test out this product! Everything about it from the packaging the scent the texture was everything that I thought it would be and more!! I definitely would recommend it to family and friends.

Smells heavenly

Comes in a easy to use stick form and it goes on oh so smoothly 👌 the fragrance is simply to die for 😍 even my mom and fiance commented on the scent while I was wearing it

Great smell!

I was a little bit iffy about this one because im not a big fan of the smell of coconut. So you know, I didn't wanna be smelling coconut all day, but its a great smell and I can't even tell! I would definitely recommend this one. I haven't tried all the different scents yet but this obe so far is my favorite.

December 28, 2020

All day Odour Protection

Schmidts has yet to disappoint me. Each new product I try only tops the last. I wore this deodorant all day while getting things ready for the holidays and still smelt great when it was time for bed. It has a super fruity smell which it kind of greta when you live in a place that is cold and snowy. Schmidt's Aluminum Free Coconut + Pineapple is a great choice who want a natural product but still want excellent quality. Schmidt's delivers everytime.

December 28, 2020

Great smooth texture and scent

I love Schmidt’s deodorant. Being a breastfeeding mom, it is quite important that I go for the best and the safest. Aluminum free is the way to go and I got that in this deodorant. I recommended it to my mom and sister and they both went out and bought it and loved it!