Schwarzkopf Hair Mascara - Black Reviews

Temporary grey cover up for strands and roots. Quick drying formula leaves an even and natural looking colour result!

Lire et suivre les instructions du dépliant inclus.  Hair Mascara est une coloration temporaire - se retire au premier shampooing!

Available in five shades: Dark blonde, Chocolate Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Black

3.2/5

April 05, 2019

Not something I’ll be using again!

It took awhile for me to try this, as I’d JUST dyed my hair. Had to wait for roots!
    I didn’t like the feel of my hair after application. I do have extremely thick hair, and requires a lot of product to accomplish my needs. I can see if being much better for those with thinner, finer hair.

March 29, 2019

Portable and handy root touch up

I got this product from Chickadvisor for testing. It's easy to apply but takes a few application to fully cover root areas...overall it may be too long to use and might be easier to just dye your hair. The size is compact and comparable to most eye mascara...just don't accidentally use the wrong product in the wrong places.

March 28, 2019

Interesting product

I received my sample and was able to use it immediately as I always have a patch of hair that has greys in it. I wear my hair in a weave and part of my natural hairline shows with baby hairs that are not able to be incorporated.

I used the product sparingly since I also use another product to make my baby hairs more supple and easier to comb. Overall it does cover the grey, however, I still require another product for my African Canadian hair.

March 26, 2019

Pas de motton

Je m'attendais à ce que le mascara colle les cheveux ensemble mais ce n'était pas le cas. Ça fait de belles mèches. Idéales pour les repoussez de teinture.

March 25, 2019

works well

I received this product free from chickadvisor. I like the compact size of this product and it works great as a touch up for me. The color is nice and as expected. wish it comes in a slightly brownish black shade.

2.7/5

March 25, 2019

Just ok

I got this Schwarzkopf hair mascara to try from ChickAdvisor. While the colour matched well, it took quite a few applications for it to get adequate coverage. I also found that, to really get to the roots, I transferred some to my scalp/face and that was hard to clean up and it was noticeable close up. I think for a quick job, it does what it promises to do, but you’d just be better off getting a box of hair dye and colouring your hair.

March 22, 2019

J'adore ! Le temps d'une soirée wow !!

J'attendais le moment parfait pour l'essayer. Comme je n'avais pas fait de teinture je voulais l'essayer pour une soirée avec mon amoureux.

Je l'adore. Je le recommande certainement. Il a même caché mes cheveux blanc.

March 20, 2019

Amazing

When I opened up the box, I am surprised how small the hair mascara it. It is very easy to apply. The smell is pleasant. I would recommend it to my friends.

March 19, 2019

Un petit Dépannage

Ce produits est très intéressant pour les petit dépannage lors des moments importants et que le temps manque!
    Assez petit (taille d’un mascara à peut près), donc assez versatile et compact pour transporter un peu partout.

Mon seul hic, est que l’application est un peu difficile pour les cheveux crépus / Frisée.

March 19, 2019

Good product to save time and root touch ups

This hair mascara is a quick fix to hide the grey hair and the mascara is very easy to use. The color matches my natural hair color and lasts till the next wash.😊😊