Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale Reviews

August 31, 2017

love all the bubbles

J'ai toujours adoré le ginger ale, rien de mieux pour enlever un mal de coeur ou encore pour faire un bon drink. la version ambre ajoute une petite saveur le rendant complet

August 23, 2017

Great product. Love it.

Love this product. Great on its own or as a mix. Problem is I have trouble finding it in local stores. Thought for a while it may have been discontinued . Would hate not to be able to get this.

March 25, 2017

I really liked the taste of this ginger ale. It had a unique taste that I cannot describe but I liked it. The only thing that I didnt like was the amount of sugar in this drink. How about a diet version?

March 25, 2017

I have tried this before, its okay. It's not a favorite of mine, as i don't like to drink pop. Once in a while is okay to drink it. I would recommend to others to try.

February 28, 2017

I love love love this so much! In the summer it is one of my favorit drinks it is so refreshing. I loved the original aswell but this one just topped it all! I would recommend to everyone! :)

January 12, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by the yummy taste of Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale. I usually drink Canada Dry Ginger Ale (regular). I tried the Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale on a whim and I have been buying it ever since. Highly recommend. It has a nice and refreshing taste. Not too sweet. Stronger and bolder taste.

January 12, 2017

I love ginger ale so had to try this. Love the taste, it's ginger ale but a bit more flavorful. Sadly i have yet to see it in diet so it's no something i can lots of, but i found the taste great and refreshing

January 12, 2017

This is a really great tasting ginger ale. I really like the dark part. It seems more rich in flavor and it definitely is really refreshing. I try to buy this as often as I can. My husband really enjoys this one as well.

January 12, 2017

If ginger ale is your thing, this is a great product. The taste is so good and mixes well with alcohol. Its great to have some variation to a truly Canadian product.

October 23, 2016

This dark gingerale is quite refreshing. I would classify it a dry gingerale and very similar to imported german versions that I've tried. It may be a touch sweeter, but still good non the less. Great for parties.