Sea Breeze Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 261 in Toner

May 22, 2017

This is a facial astringent I have been using for almost 30 years! Unfortunately it is not available in Canada anymore so I regularly go down to the USA and purchase many bottles to last. I purchase the original and sensitive skin, whichever is available. This product leaves a burning, cleansing feeling as it is medicated, and has been very effective for me keeping my skin clear of acne and dirt build up.

June 11, 2016

I have sensitive skin and use this on occassion. I find it refreshing. I've tried other toners however they haven't been effective as this one. This has been around for years and there's a reason for that.

April 26, 2009

I used to use this back in the 80's, when splashing alcohol on your face was considered a good way to dry out excess oil and prevent pimples. My boyfriend had a few bottles, so I used it a few times recently out of nostalgia and curiosity. It burns and leaves my skin feeling dried out for hours with no appreciable benefits. The ingredients list reveals a cocktail of skin-irritating ingredients including alcohol, camphor, eucalyptus, and clove oil.

December 28, 2008

I think this was like the first toner I ever got when I was a kid so I don't know what possessed me to buy it again as an adult.
    You can get it @ drugstore.com for $4.99
    Here's the info from drugstore.com: "

Sea Breeze Fresh Clean Astringent for Sensitive Skin combines a special blend of cleansing and softening ingredients for a deep, refreshing clean. Feel the fresh clean of Sea Breeze as it remove trapped oil, dirt and makeup that soap leaves behind without over-drying. The cool sensation tells you it's working to clean deeper, leaving your skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy."

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?