Sea Breeze Reviews
Ranked #265 in Toner

May 22, 2017

This is a facial astringent I have been using for almost 30 years! Unfortunately it is not available in Canada anymore so I regularly go down to the USA and purchase many bottles to last. I purchase the original and sensitive skin, whichever is available. This product leaves a burning, cleansing feeling as it is medicated, and has been very effective for me keeping my skin clear of acne and dirt build up.

June 11, 2016

I have sensitive skin and use this on occassion. I find it refreshing. I've tried other toners however they haven't been effective as this one. This has been around for years and there's a reason for that.

2.2/5

April 26, 2009

I used to use this back in the 80's, when splashing alcohol on your face was considered a good way to dry out excess oil and prevent pimples. My boyfriend had a few bottles, so I used it a few times recently out of nostalgia and curiosity. It burns and leaves my skin feeling dried out for hours with no appreciable benefits. The ingredients list reveals a cocktail of skin-irritating ingredients including alcohol, camphor, eucalyptus, and clove oil.

2.3/5

December 28, 2008

I think this was like the first toner I ever got when I was a kid so I don't know what possessed me to buy it again as an adult.
    You can get it @ drugstore.com for $4.99
    Here's the info from drugstore.com: "

Sea Breeze Fresh Clean Astringent for Sensitive Skin combines a special blend of cleansing and softening ingredients for a deep, refreshing clean. Feel the fresh clean of Sea Breeze as it remove trapped oil, dirt and makeup that soap leaves behind without over-drying. The cool sensation tells you it's working to clean deeper, leaving your skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy."