• SeaRx Birch Sap Moisturizing Lotion

SeaRx Birch Sap Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

June 14, 2017

Amazing mositurizer

I received this SeaRx Birch Sap Moisturizing Lotion as a sample and I am amazed at how nice and silky this moisturizer is. It goes on thick but absorbs nicely and isn't sticky or greasy. I don't have to wipe the insides of my hands after applying it. I will most likely purchase a full size bottle of this in the future!

May 16, 2017

I received this in a Beauty Box I bought from Kit.ca. I initially bought the kit as there was a couple of cosmetic items I wanted and this was one of a few other random items that came with it. I had never heard from SeaRX before and some of the reviews were mixed.
    I actually really liked this lotion. It has a nice light sweet grapefruit scent, that is not over powering, and the scent kind of fades after its applied. The lotion is clear and gel like, a wee bit runny, but it absorbs really well and does not leave a sticky after feel. The lotion can be applied to the whole body, however I haven't used it on my face and I most likely wont.
    I won't go out of my way to repurchase this, but if I happen to come across it while out shopping in the future, I will probably buy another bottle and keep it at work because like I mentioned above, the scent is light and shouldn't bother my coworker who is sensitive to strong scents.

January 28, 2016

This product smells so good! It smells like grapefruit and it is really moisturizing. A downfall to it however is that you are not to use it if pregnant, breastfeeding, or under the age of 18.

January 26, 2016

Got this in a beauty subscription box. Very, very, very moisturizing and left my skin so unbelievably smooth and soft. Like babies skin, to be honest. Works on face or body. It does not irritate my face but I keep it away from my eye area, a it has a scent to it.

karlyvieira_ added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns