Secret Clinical Strength Sport Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 512 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly. With a sport fresh scent. Designed for athletes. Who would benefit from using Clinical Strength Sport Advanced Solid? Anyone who does not want their performance to be held back by perspiration or odor will benefit from Secret's prescription strength wetness protection. Secret Clinical Strength's formula was designed to be activated at night to take advantage of your body's natural temperature variations. Apply at night for prescription strength wetness protection. The Advanced Solid's Triple-Action Technology Provides Three Layers of Protection: clinically proven, prescription strength wetness protection; odor-fighting capsules that absorb odor and release scent all day to keep you smelling clean and fresh; skin soothing conditioners.

April 23, 2017

This deodorant is a pure waste of money ! It's really not expensive but it's not even worth it because it is sticky and doesn't smell good. I really don't recommend this deodorant because it's the worst deodorant i've tried.

January 11, 2017

It's no secret that Secret's products work. Secret's Clinical Strength Sport Deodorant will keep you fresh and confident throughout your day. Yes, it's a little more pricier than the regular brands, but it is well worth it.

January 11, 2017

I have had sweating issues since the age of 15 ...my clothes would become extremely wet underneath my arm pits and my clothes would have yellow arm pit stains and smell very musty...I tried everything ...but once I received a sample product in the mail I haven't had anymore problems with odor or sweating...it's a little pricey but it's worth it...I pay around $8.50 for one

October 05, 2016

Great price especially if you wait for it to.go on sale.
    Goes on easy, has some really nice scents. Effective to stay dry and fresh smelling for a full day even after a workout.

September 29, 2016

This deodarant is the best. I usually do sports every week and when i have used different brands of deodorants they do not work on me. But this one works wonders. Makes me not stinky nor must.

June 09, 2016

I Love this deodorant with a passion. This is one of the only deodorants that truly keep me dry. I sweat a lot, as I work with kids and sometimes my job requires me to chase them lol. Either way, this Secret deodorant is wonderful and never fails me. It keeps me dry, and it also keeps me smelling fresh. Sometimes it works so well that it becomes hard to shave because my underarms are so protected lol. Try this deodorant if you need something really strong.

February 19, 2016

Secret Clinical Strength Sport Deodorant not a big fan made me itchy and gave me a rash.. This was a waste of money for me smelt great but other than that gross

February 19, 2016

This deodorant is expensive but worth every penny! As a person who sweats a lot it's been a god send. I am a nurse who works 12+ hour shifts and if applied in the morning it lasts all day without needing to be reapplied. I don't even sweat while running around. It's also not irritating to sensitive skin. If you sweat a lot it's better than anything else on the market (and I've tried them all). The sport scent is really nice, smells a bit like men's cologne but I prefer it to powder or fruity scents.

August 04, 2015

Excellent product. Does what it says. I have tried all the clinical strength deodorants and have found nothing that comes close to this brand. Zero sweat; Zero odor; and yes, if you forget your deodorant, one application does last more than a day

July 12, 2015

I love this stuff. I use two clicks at night, and one click before special events/workouts. I swear by this stuff. But the % of aluminum is slightly high...

Trump