Secret Paris Romantic Rose Anti-perspirant Reviews
Ranked #278 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Good - 0

April 06, 2017

I love this product not only for the smell but because this brand works amazing. It doesn't give you that sticky, stinky feeling through out the day and it stays on all day

April 12, 2016

I bought this product for the first time because degree just wasn't working for me anymore. This product has a great smell. Also goes on very smooth, not dry like other brands.

February 05, 2016

I really enjoyed the scent of this and I found that it kept me feeling fresh all day. I have already repurchased.

July 28, 2015

Goes on smooth and gives many hours of protection. Smells great too!

March 18, 2015

Smells like a rose garden. Goes on smoothly and stays in place. I didn't find that it transferred on my dark clothes. Keep me feeling dry and smelling lovely. Guarantees 48 hours of protection. Another great Secret product.

March 15, 2015

I was super excited to try this new scent.
    As all secret antipersperants/deodorants it works wonderfully and I found it lasted the 48 hours listed and then some. The scent was amazing, floral and sweet but not overpowering, and I found it blended well with my other scents I have chosen to wear with it when I've used it. I would definitely purchase this product again, and would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new.