SensatioNail Gel Nail Polish

SensatioNail Gel Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #354 out of 1531 in Nail Polish

March 27, 2017

I received the UV light as a gift, and have since purchased three different polish colours to go along with. I find it takes a bit of time to do well, but if you follow all of the steps the end result is fantastic. The UV cures the polish, so no smudges once it is finished, and I have had it last up to 2 weeks (although a bit grown out by then). I have had compliments and questions to ask if I have done it myself, and it actually lasted longer than the time I went to a salon to have it professionally done. I find it looks and feels freshly done for a while, and my only complaint is the condition of my nails once it is removed. I always try and wait a bit before doing it again, and rub in lots of coconut oil to recondition. But this would be the same any time you have this type of UV polish applied!

March 30, 2016

Absolutley one of the best, I use my UV light and lasts well over a week
    Polish does get old so if it peels toss your bottles. I especially love the clear, i use it over normal nail polish to give it extra lasting power and it works like a charm!

February 06, 2016

This brand of gel polish has been pretty easy to use. It's smooth and not thick compared to a pricier brand I tried. The SensatioNail carries a variety of colors, and glitters. They are a bit pricey, but there are other brands that cost more. But I have found these to work well. I now own several of these colors! If applied and sealed correctly they last for more than a week. These gel nail polishes also have to be used with a light, a base coat and a top coat, for those of you that are interested in trying.

May 04, 2015

I definitely love the colors. They stay at least a week on my nails.

April 20, 2015

I use to pay 100$ a month and need to find a babysitter while I got my nails done. Now I am able to do my nails at my house and I am spending about 100 every 6 months. I have had people ask me where I get my nails done and they are surprised when I tell them I do them myself.

April 08, 2015

I love these gel polishes! They go on easily and last so long. There's a great selection of colors and they're reasonably priced. The only thing I dislike is the removal process which is tedious and harsh on the hands due to the acetone soak. I wouldn't recommend using these too often.