Sensodyne Brilliant Whitening Toothpaste Reviews
#10 in Toothpastes

2.8/5

October 08, 2019

Cleaned my teeth

It cleaned my teeth. It didn't really whiten and I don't think I used it long enough to tell whether it made a difference towards any sensitivity. I couldn't take the taste of it in my mouth, it was an odd combination of chalk and mint.

My dentist suggested trying to just spot treat with it, but I still couldn't do it. Beyond the taste though it still just felt more like an ok toothpaste than anything special.

August 26, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Helped so much

I have always used Crest as my toothpaste but with receding gums It seems to make brushing my teeth torture. After just the first few days of using the sensodyne It was like instant relief! It doesn’t hurt to brush and I don’t have a constant throb all day long and my teeth also look really white in the process

August 22, 2019

Works great!

My dentist recommended this toothpaste as I have sensitive teeth. In a matter of a month,my teeth became less sensitive and I was able to eat cold things again.

August 14, 2019

Great for sensitive teeth, not the best for whitening

This product was great on my sensitive teeth and gums. I wouldn't say it was the best option for whitening, but it did improve my coffee stains a bit. Also love that it doesn't have an overpowering taste or smell to it.

August 11, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Use every day

I use this toothpaste every day! I tried so many different toothpastes as I had really sensitive teeth. After about a week of using this one I found that my teeth were a lot less sensitive! This is the only paste I use now.

July 26, 2019

Perfect for all the family I recommande it

This toothpaste is perfect for all the gamma members everyone likes it and they recommend it to everyone
    We like the taste because it light in the mouth it does not burns

July 23, 2019

Excellent pour les dents sensibles

Ce dentifrice a complètement réglé mon problème de sensibilité au froid et je continue à l'utiliser chaque jour. Par contre, l'effet blanchissant est bien moins efficace que d'autres marques.

July 11, 2019

Feels great!

These toothpaste makes my teeth and mouth feel really fresh, clean and oh so good! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for the fresh "party in your mouth" feel. Whiter teeth as well, definitely can't beat that!

July 06, 2019

Only toothpaste i use

. I love this paste. My tooth was yellow in colour and after having chocolates I get tooth pain. My one best friend recommend me to use this paste.

After using this paste I got many changes on my tooth . My tooth were stained from tea, some leaves and chocolates. Now it was whitened. It helps to strengthen, cavity protection and lasting sensitivity. I am using extra whitening tooth paste. It can remove stains, tooth pain and gives brighter teeth .

July 06, 2019

Bon produit, à racheter

J'ai essayé ce produit dernièrement et je l'ai bien aimé. Texture agréable et donne une bonne haleine fraîche. Pour le blanchiment je n'ai pas remarqué de différence, cependant, c'est le premier tube que j'utilise.