Sensodyne Fresh Mint Toothpaste Reviews
#19 in Toothpastes

September 11, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Works for sensitivity

I have used Sensodyne for many years. It was recommended by my dentist as I've had sensitive teeth for a long time. I find that it keeps my gums healthy as well so, all around a great toothpaste.

June 06, 2019

Works for me

Though the price is a bit on the high side, I definitely like this sensodyne toothpaste. My sensitive teeth were helped and it left my breath minty fresh.

May 08, 2019

Dents sensibles

J'ai les dents sensibles depuis des années maintenant et ce dentifrice est vraiment génial car il enlève ma sensibilité buccalee. De plus, il laisse une odeur fraîche en bouche. Je le recommande!!

April 27, 2019

Minty

This toothepaste works very well but it isn't very cost effective. The taste is great but like I said I don't feel like its worth the money there many others out there that are cheaper.

April 27, 2019

Makes my breath so fresh for a long time

I like how the toothpaste tastes and keeps my breath fresh longer. It does not taste strong but i can feel and smell that it makes my breath fresher while leaving my teeth sensitivities at bay

April 06, 2019

I would recommend this to my family and friends

I would make this my new favourite toothpaste. I usually use another toothpaste but I tried this one recently. I was surprised by it’s good taste! It keeps my sensitive teeth from feeling pain and I can eat and drink cold drinks and ice cream again! I would recommend it!

March 12, 2019

Love it

This toothpaste is my absolute favorite. I have been using it for years and would recommend it to others. The only toothpaste purchased in my home and will continue as such.

February 27, 2019

Tooth sensitivity gone in 3 days

My mom recommended Sensodyne years ago and now it's one of the top two brands of tooth paste we use daily. The minty taste is mild and pleasant and stays on my breath for a little bit after brushing. This tooth paste has been a life or should I say mouth saver, literally after 3 days of use, I noticed a big difference with drinking cold liquids, my teeth were not as sensitive and I didn't need a straw. Now years later with continued use I can bite right into an ice-cream cone without hesitation and in doing so, make my boyfriend cringe.

November 24, 2018

Sensodyne ToothPaste

My kids absolutely love this toothpaste and ask me to buy it constantly, they will ask me to buy it when they still have some left they each want their own tube of it, and it is helpful cause it actually gets them to brush their teeth

November 23, 2018

Goodbye sensitivity

Sensitive teeth sufferers use this product!! I’ve always had very sensitive & weak teeth, but this was intensified when I required dental reconstruction/veneers. This product saved me so, so much pain, money & visits to the dentist. I was using colgate’s specialized sensitive toothpastes, but found a HUGE difference when I switched to sensodyne. Best dental product out there!