Sensodyne Fresh Mint Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 152 in Toothpastes

May 03, 2017

I've had sensative teeth for years until I started using this tooth paste. Within a week of using it I could notice a major difference, drinking something hot or biting into something cold did not effect me like it did prior to using this product. I can not imagine using any other toothpaste after using this brand.

April 25, 2017

Pour les personnes qui ont les dents sensibles, je vous recommande sans hésiter le dentifrice ; Sensodyne !!! Moi je passais quaisiment des tubes d'Oragel pour mes mals de dents intense, puis je ne voyais pas de différence, j'avais l'impression que la douleur empirait, même .. Mais depuis que j'utilise ce dentifrice, je peux garder ma bouche propre et en santé en enlevant instantanément la douleur (qui s'est estompée entièrement avec l'utilisation quotidienne du Sensodyne) .

March 29, 2017

C'est un produit de confiance qui fonctionne vraiment et qui soulage. La sensibilité dentinaire c'est pas toujours évident! Ce produit fait parti de mes essentiels qui me suivent partout en voyage..

March 22, 2017

Love this toothpaste. The flavor is great and I alwayss feel like I have fresh breath. My sensitivity had gone down lots. It's almost unnoticeable. I've stoooed using for a while to go for a cheaper brand. It it was not as effective.

February 28, 2017

i just started to use this as my teeth have recently started to pain when i eat or drink cold. i have been uskng it now for about 2 weeks and i have already noticed quite a difference in the feeling of shock so to speak, when ghe cold hits my tooth. it is less painfull. i feel with regular use it will be very helpful. love it so far

February 27, 2017

Ah teeth sensitivity, nothing really worked until I tried this product recommended by my dentist. After having some major sensitivity to cold water and sweets I had to make a trip to the dentist only to find out I was plagued with tooth sensitivity. This product takes about a week to really kick in so do not stop just because day one didn't create a major change. It takes time for the product to get absorbed and block the holes towards the nerve endings. Keep at it and say goodbye to the tooth sensitivity that keeps you away from cold, hot, sweet, and sour.

February 20, 2017

This has to be one of the best pain fighting toothpaste I have ever used it tastes good and it works fast it is one of the more expensive toothpastes versus the store brand but I find that even having half the ingredients of a store brand toothpaste it still seems to work better and lasts much longer

January 26, 2017

I have been using Sensodyne toothpaste for years. I have very sensitive teeth. I couldn't eat anything cold or sweet. Once I starting using this toothpaste the sensitivity was greatly reduced. I could eat cold and sweet again. The taste of this one is my favourite

January 22, 2017

I have a few teeth that can ache from time to time. I use this and it takes the ache away. I like the taste of this toothpaste as well as I don't find it overwhelmingly strong like some others.

January 16, 2017

First time that I used Sensodyne toothpaste, it was a recommandation from my dentist because I had some pains when drinking cold drinks. My dentist sugeested me to apply a small amount of the toothpaste on the painful region for a few minutes for an almost effectiveness of the toothpaste to numb the pain, miracle, it works very fast, I was amazed about Sensodyne and I wass telling myself why did I wait so long to try Sensodyne to really ease my pain. Still using Sensodyne toothpaste since then and never felt any pain again. Works very well to numb sensitive teeth pain caused by cold or hot drinks.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme