SEPHORA Collection "Solid Clean" - Solid Brush Cleaner

SEPHORA Collection "Solid Clean" - Solid Brush Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 547 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

June 14, 2017

Great value, works well

I love this brush cleaner. It is so easy to use, just wet your brush, swirl it on the bar and then use the silicone pad to help clean. It gets my brushes so clean and isn't strongly scented. The best part of this is that it was not very expensive and does a great job of cleaning brushes. It's definitely worth the money and does the job it is supposed to do.

April 27, 2017

I love this cleanser This solid brush and sponge cleaner removes even the most stubborn makeup, dirt, and germs. Great for travelling, this compact cleaner has argan oil to condition gently as it rapidly breaks down excess residue and germs. It is lightly scented.
    Its easy to use moisten the bar with water before cleansing.
    -Lather up brush bristles or sponge and then swirl on the silicone pad to clean.
    -Place brush under running water and sweep back and forth on the pad to remove makeup residue and soap.
    -Rinse off soap residue.
    -Reshape brush bristles and lay flat to dry.
    -Allow the bar to dry completely before reusing.

July 19, 2016

I love this brush cleaner! It has a pretty scent, and is about $5 cheaper than the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser. It cleans your brushes and sponges squeaky clean! I use this for my sponges, and I use liquid cleanser for my brushes. This gets the toughest stains out of my sponges that normal cleansers just couldn't. I swear by this for keeping my sponges spotless!