Seventh Generation All-Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Tough on Grease, Grime & Dirt
All Purpose Cleaner that's VOC-free
USDA Certified Biobased Product 91%
All Purpose Cleaner works on stains, dirt and grease
Does not create harsh fumes
All Purpose Cleaner safe for many household surfaces

Oh La La

This is a great alternative to those harsh chemicals that we sometimes think we "have" to use. I normally use vinegar solutions as a cleaning product, but I hate the smell - which is why I love this more - the scent was so pleasing!

No streaks, just clean

I like that this cleaner is tough on dirt but safe for my family. It's especially important for us right now with a little one who puts everything he can into his mouth. We feel like this cleaner cleans germs without the chemicals. Glad we got to try it for free through Family Rated.

I Used this on everything, and Loved it

For the first time in a very long time I did not have to worry about my families allergies acting up due to the smell of my cleaning product. I used this all purpose cleaner on my floors, tables, windows, walls and doors. It was a great time to fall clean when you get a whole box of free cleaner from such a great company. I will definitely be buying all of these products again. The glass is sparkling clean, the floors you could eat off. and the doors look new again............GREATproducts all around. I am one happy mama with one clean house

Feeling Good About Cleaning

I had never tried Seventh Generation All-Purpose Cleaner until I #gotitfree to try and review from @FamilyRated. I used this cleaner in my bathroom and in my kitchen and was very happy with the effectiveness. I have always used regular non-eco-friendly versions of bathroom and kitchen cleaner without giving much thought into the harmful chemicals I was putting into our environment. Now that I know this more earth-friendly cleaner is just as good or better than other mainstream brands I will definitely make the switch and have a cleaner conscience as well!

Amazing Cleanser!

This bio-based cleanser is ‭biodegradable and VOC free. It has no harsh fumes and does a great job cutting through grease and dirt, being very effective in the kitchen and bathroom. It also did a great job on glass and mirrors, and left them clean and streak free.

It was very easy to order the products online, and shipping was very fast. Shipping is only $5.99+tax for your order, or free when if you're spending over $40. It is very convenient process to order online, and would recommend it to anyone who loves Seventh Generation products.

I was given the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest review. #trySeventhGeneration #gotitfree @FamilyRated

Wonderful product!

I have used the entire bottle of the Seventh Generation All-Purpose Cleaner that I got free to try from Family Rated. I used it all over the house, from the kitchen to the bathroom and it worked great. It is gentle, the smell is not over powering and it really cleans well! I will be buying this product again and I have recommended it to all my family and friends.

gem free

my babies started to eat on his on now. and it means food all over his highchair. i got seventh generation all purpose cleaner for free to test and its my first time using it. and i totally liking it. i just spray it all over and just wipe it with the paper towel and thats it. i will definitely buy it .

October 26, 2017

New favourite all purpose cleaner

Am so glad I found this more natural way of cleaning countertops and bathrooms. It doesn't have a harsh smell and makes cleaning more enjoyable. I love that it is all purpose and definitely cleaned my stove top well enough for me to repurchase it!

October 25, 2017

My new go to

I've been using this spray for everything and it's been great! My son likes to put his mouth on a lot of surfaces and I feel better knowing I cleaned with this.

October 25, 2017

Great for cleaning up everyday mess!

I liked this product for cleaning up everyday messes. I feel comfortable using it around kids and pets because of the ingredients in it. I will purchase again in the future but still don't think it is powerful enough for bathrooms or disinfecting. I really like that it doesn't have an overpowering scent like most multi purpose cleaner do have.