Seventh Generation All-Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Tough on Grease, Grime & Dirt
All Purpose Cleaner that's VOC-free
USDA Certified Biobased Product 91%
All Purpose Cleaner works on stains, dirt and grease
Does not create harsh fumes
All Purpose Cleaner safe for many household surfaces

Wonderful Mutli-Purpose Cleaner!!

I normally use Windex as my go to for cleaning different surfaces but I don't like the smell it is very strong. I was so pleased that I got selected to try the Seventh Generation products including their all-purpose cleaner. I absolutely love this cleaner. Their really is no strong smell at all, which is major plus!!! I'm always afraid of the chemicals that we may be breathing in. This natural cleaning solution is much better in that regard.

It really works for so many different cleaning projects. Its great for greasy surfaces and it really does clean up the surface very nicely, leaving an exceptionally clean area.

I've used this in the kitchen, bathroom, tiles, some outdoor furniture and it really does the job very effectively, while being good for my family and good for the environment!

I highly recommend.

Superior Clean

We love this all purpose cleaner for everything in our home! I love that it doesn't leave a film/residue behind! I especially love using this in the kitchen and feel extremely comfortable that my kitchen and bathrooms are left really clean!

Seventh Generation All purpose cleaner

I really like my new Seventh Generation All purpose cleaner. The lemongrass scent is just right. It is not too overpowering and does not leave any residue on my counters and appliances. I like the texture and it holds well on my cleaning sponges. There is no drips left behind after I am done cleaning. No streaks.

October 13, 2017

Nice smell

This cleaning product works well and I like that it is a clean product with no artificial components. It wipes cleanly off and doesn't leave a residue.