Sex Tape (2014)
Amazing

Sex Tape (2014) Reviews

Ranked #772 out of 1007 in DVD

May 05, 2015

I love Cameron Diaz, was excited to see the movie but it was little disappointing. I was glad I didn't spend money and downloaded the movie. It had some funny moments though.

May 05, 2015

I normally really don't like humorous movies - I find the plots and the acting really cheesy. However, I was on a 16-hour flight and was running out of movies to watch...I really like Cameron Diaz so I wanted to give this movie a try. The plot wasn't "too" out there, and it was pretty funny in spots. I wouldn't watch again, but it provided some entertainment on a relatively long and boring flight.

May 05, 2015

These two had good chemistry in Bad Teacher and the previews and premise of this movie seemed like it would be a good watch, however I was wrong for even assuming that. While the concept was interesting and they could have done so much with the story line, they did not. These two had an awkward chemistry this time around and the story just fell flat for me. I don't think I'd watch this one again

April 17, 2015

When Annie (Cameron Diaz) and Jay (Jason Segel) first meet, they have an instant and intense romantic connection. However, 10 years and two children later, the flames of passion have dimmed to dull embers. To bring back the spark, the couple decide to record themselves trying out every position in "The Joy of Sex," which seems like a great idea at the time -- until they discover that their private recording has gone public via the Internet.

There are some funny moments in this film. I like the pairing of Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel. Life is about to change for this couple when they realize that there one night of fun might not be so private anymore. They'll have to do what it takes to get that video footage but at what cost? You can't help but laugh and pray it never happens to you. LOL!