Sharpie Accent Highlighter Reviews
#14 in Misc

January 02, 2018

Great value

I always end up buying these highlighters from the sharpies brand because they simply last longer than pthers I've bought and have great colors for color coding.

September 29, 2017

Great product!

J'adore les Sharpie Accent Highlighter. Les couleurs sont vives et ils sèchent rapidement. Je les utilise au travail et ils durent longtemps. Très bon produit!

September 29, 2017

These are great

I am a student and love highlighting my notes, it makes studying easier.
    That being said, these highlights are literally goals. They work so well, so do not smudge ink or bleed through to the other page.
    They are pigmented and make studying fun!

June 14, 2017

A MUST HAVE

I have these highlighters in every possible colour that you can purchase. I ordered them for my classroom at this time last year, and they are all still working perfectly. I use them to write weekly poems for the children in my class. This is to help the kindergarten students learn how to read common words. If there is anything important that needs to get written done, it is usually written with highlighter markers. I am certain that every classroom in our school has at least half a dozen of these!!! I would highly recommend.

April 04, 2017

I tried the sharpie accent highlighter the other day as the highlighters that I usually buy seem to run out quick as I use them a lot at work but these ones seem to be lasting longer and the colour is move vibrant than the other highlighters I was using.

March 15, 2017

Très bon marqueur, l'encre ne s'efface pas et sèche quand même assez vite. Pour le prix ça vaut la peine, la durée est très longue, à moins de s'en servir tout les jours

March 01, 2017

These highlighters are awesome. Sharpie is always my go to brand for anything and all through high school this was my choice for highlighters. This size of highlighter is eprfect for high school and college dtudents hardly run out of ink as well

March 01, 2017

We always purchase these highlighters for school. They work awesome, last the school year and come in so many different colours. They are really great quality and a decent price.

January 22, 2017

These are great highlighters. I found other cheaper highlighters would smudge my pen ink, but not these ones. Plus they come in a nice array of colours, so thats fun

October 22, 2016

I have a serious stationery habit and this has become my favourite highlighter. The see through tip means you never go past what you need or have to stop and start again. Variety of colours so you can keep organized too.