Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel

Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 477 in Acne Treatment

March 30, 2017

Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel makes breakouts and visible pores less visible. It is light after application and the texture is so soothing on the skin. As an acne prone skin person, this product reduced the redness of my skin and gave a healthier look. It is a bit pricey for the amount but it can lasts for quite a bit as well since it is more like a spot treatment). Nevertheless, this product moisturizes my skin and reduces visibility of the breakouts. Definitely recommend it!

February 17, 2016

My dear boyfriend always pick at his pimple. It's disgusting, I know. After being pick at, the pimple is either enlarge and sensitive or super dry.
    I din't want something to dry the pimple area since this will make it more dry and more likely to breakout.
    This small jar is quite pricey but works wonders to both our skin.
    This green jelly-ish product treat our biggest acne problem quite fast. My boyfriend pimple was no longer dry after using it and less itchy.
    This is my first jar and we're hitting the bottom.
    I will defenetely buy again. 50$ CAD, buy trough Sephora and save on shipping.

February 09, 2016

This product contains 0.5% salicylic acid that is supposed to target acne, but I feel that 0.5% is too little of a concentration to actually make a noticeable difference on any pimples. Usually, I use 2% and that works perfect, but because it is Shiseido and I'm a sucker for any new Ibuki products, I had to try it. I was actually very surprised to find out that the product itself is tiny! It's 30 mL. I purchased it thinking that it would be the size of a Cinique moisturizer jar, but nope! Just be careful ladies, to properly read the size before you buy it! In terms of treating acne or anything else on my skin, it doesn't really do anything for me, except provide a cooling sensation when applied (it is a gel formula) so it would be good for the summertime.

song suggestions

Chick2393 added a new review for
    Twix Bites

MARIA ARLIA added a new review for
    Becel® Vegan margarine