4.9/5
Shoppers optimum card Reviews
#7 in Misc

Worth it

I've used my card forever and it really pays off. I don't shop there a lot but I've used one $250 redemption, and I'm almost at my second. I love how coupons are loaded online and redeemed for points automatically now. And I love the 4000 free points when I swipe my card around my birthday. And you can donate points to friends/family.

October 24, 2017

This is honestly the greatest.

I accumulate points when I buy the things I need. Often times there are bonus offers and I get extra points. The more points I get, the more I can use to buy items at Shoppers Drug Mart. I love this card.

What's not to love?!

The shoppers optimum card is FREE so that's a bonus! You earn points on everythjng you buy, and the points add up quickly. Every week there are offers you can load onto your card, if you purchase the offers you get even more points!
    You get free stuff for buying the stuff you need! This is a great rewards program! Get on it!

October 24, 2017

I will use this product again and again.

I use the shoppers optimum card as often as I can. It is the only card that I have that I use on a regular basis. Its fast and easy to use and has great rewards.

October 02, 2017

I love Shoppers Optmum

I love Shoppers Optimum. You get points with everything you buy, they add up fast, and than you get free stuff in store with your points. When they have sales you can double your points!

October 02, 2017

Loyalty program

I am a huge fan of the Shoppers Optimum Card. I really like this loyalty program because it is not impossible to gain points with this card. If you spend a good amount of money at Shoppers you obtain points and then can use them to purchase items in the store. My parents shop here a lot and have a lot of points (high dollar value). Sometimes for Christmas my mom redeems some points and purchases gifts for us such as perfume or jewelry.

August 22, 2017

meilleur programme de points!

en moins d'un ans, en allant régulièrement au pharmaprix pour mes emplettes les jours ou il y a 20 fois les points, j'ai amassé plus de 350$ en points. wow, simple et tellement efficace, ce programme en vaut vraiment la peine! j'adore

No others compare

I've been collecting Optimum points for years now and it's by far the best points system I've ever used. No matter what you buy you'll always be getting some kind of points so you don't have to exclusively just look for deals. With the app you can now load weekly deals onto your card to save even more. I make at least $30 every 6 months or so and sometimes I'll only shop there once a month. It's straight forward so anyone can use it. I definitely recommend, you only have more to gain by signing up for a free membership.

Favourite rewards card

I have been using this card for about 5 years now, i love the app bonus offers you get, those are how i really rack up points, i plan on saving them til my bf and i live together and using them for stuff for our place.

August 21, 2017

Best reward program

I personnaly think this is the best reward program out there. Compare to Air miles, this card will allow you to gain points with every purchase your make at shoppers and will give your discount on your bill and you gain enough point. Also, you can have free stuff send to you by mail ( I received a sample of Everplumb night and day from Biotherm and Shick hydro rasor) and with enough points, you can get free stuff when shopping. I would recommand this card to anyone, and the card is free.