Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

With a cashmere-like texture, this legendary facial cleansing oil infused with 8 precious oils renews skin quality, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft and smooth with less visible pores, for an unforgettable cleansing experience that is the ultimate in skin care. Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essences of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils have been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all makeup and impurities.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

July 18, 2022

no instructions

i received my sample to try but couldn't try it. it had no instructions whatsoever on the package. it doesn't say to wipe it off, to leave it on, to rinse it off, nothing. How can I use something that doesn't have instructions. Therefore, I cannot tell you if the product is good or not. Hope the company fixes this.

July 13, 2022

Very oily and hard to wash off

I received this for my campaign. The only instructions for it is in Chinese, so, I opened it and it went everywhere. Bathroom counter and floor. I put what I had left on my face ( its an anti-aging serum btw) and boy you talk about hard to get off! It's an oil! Floor was slippery as was the counter and omg I had to use Dawn, lol, to try to get that off my face! I would not recommend this to anybody!

July 12, 2022

No English Instructions

I couldn't even use this product because I didn't know how to use it! Do I wash it off or do I just leave it on after I apply it? Some English instructions would really be helpful.

June 27, 2022

It did not work on my face.

I won't be buying it. Did not like it. It did not work on my face. My face is very dry and it was oily enough but it still did not work well enough. I don't know why?

June 23, 2022

Such a small sample couldn't really experience it

The sample I received came in a small foil packet, which is better then nothing, but had no instructions on what to do with the product and when I squeezed the product out of the packet there wasn't enough to experience whatever it was meant to do. I tried to rub it on my hands since there were no instructions, but it hardly did that even. I wish there was more product to sample and instructions on what to do. Thank you for the sample.