Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

With a cashmere-like texture, this legendary facial cleansing oil infused with 8 precious oils renews skin quality, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft and smooth with less visible pores, for an unforgettable cleansing experience that is the ultimate in skin care. Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essences of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils have been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all makeup and impurities.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

August 15, 2022

Luxurious cleansing oil

I got a Shu Uemura Ultime8∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil – sachet to try for free. The aroma of this cleansing oil was luxurious and exotic. It was easy to use and gently cleansed all traces of dirt and makeup from my face. My skin was left clean, soft, and smooth. I enjoyed using this product.
    #tryShuUemura #freeproduct @thisisbutterly @chickadvisor

August 13, 2022

Good product

I was chosen by @thisisbutterly and @chickadvisor to try the @shuuemura Ultimate8 Sublime Cleansing Beauty Oil for free in exchange for my honest review.

It works really great as a cleansing oil. The oil is really lightweight and slides off my hand within 20 seconds. It also have a pleasant smell.

#tryShuUemura
    #chickadvisor

August 05, 2022

Great! Wish I could read the instructions

This cleanser has me asking? Why?
    It’s an oil base which I was so interested in trying because I have dry skin. Bottle is very small and clear with instructions on it, however instructions aren’t English and you can’t see them anyway.
    I have a face full or makeup (eyeliner, mascara and foundation) didn’t really take much off. But to be fair I don’t know if I did correctly…
    Once I used my regular cleanser
    To remove my makeup
    I did find my skin softer and shiner.
    Over all I don’t think I’d use it alone, definitely would need to add a
    Stronger makeup remover to it.
    Overall a 3/5

July 21, 2022

Tiny sample can’t speak to results

So upon fist use it feels great but beyond that I can’t tell you anything. The sample size was pretty small and barely was one use. Instantly it’s soft and nice but as far as long term I couldn’t tell you.

Feels really nice

Some of the things i did like was that it had a slight sudsy effect, so you felt like it was washing. After the oil was rinsed off it felt very smooth and clean. The negatives; how do you apply this stuff? It is very liquidy and runs through my fingers. The bottle was dark and the writing on the bottle was too, so I couldn’t read how to apply or what the ingredients were.

Great

It does the job very well. It isn't thick so if you like thin cleansing oil this one is right for you. It gets makeup off well and washes off quickly. It also is okay for sensitive skin

July 20, 2022

Silky smooth skin

Im iffy when it comes to oil cleansers seems to defeat the purpose. I tried it and my face feels so smooth and soft i would definitely try it again!!!

July 20, 2022

Different

This product was something different than what I was used to using. It was a cleansing oil which I expected to make my skin oily but in fact it did not. Instead, it left it feeling soft and clean. A softness unlike it had felt in awhile. For once in a long time the wasn't any dry feeling only softness.

July 19, 2022

Smoothness pure.

I'm very pleased with this product, it not only hydrates and cleans, but also it doesn't leave any oily residues and does remove makeup. It's relaxing, smells decent, and my sensitive skin feels luxurious and gorgeous after. Overall I would recommend this Shu Uemura cleansing oil for any age.

July 19, 2022

Great Cleansing Oil

Shu Uemura is a Great Cleansing Oil. Left my skin feeling nourished & removed any left over makeup I couldn't remove with a makeup cleansing wipe. I love that this cleansing oil has the following oils; Japanese Camellia Oil, Squalance & Ginseng.