Silver Jeans

Silver Jeans Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 28 in Denim

May 01, 2017

I love silver jeans brand. The majority of my jeans are silvers. I have many kinds and colours. They aren't to pricey but they are comfy and fit really well. I highly recommend these jeans and the brand

May 01, 2017

Silver jeans are the only jeans that fit my body type properly . Any other brand just doesn't look right on me . Silver jeans are really good quality jeans and will last a very long time . They're also very stylish . I have at least 22 pairs of Silver jeans . I love that they carry plus sizes and are an inclusive brand .

April 07, 2017

These are the best quality jeans that I have ever purchased. I've been wearing Silver Jeans for 10 years and I can't seem to find anything else that fits me as well. or lasts as long. It literally takes years of regular wear, to wear these jeans out!
    They're a bit on the pricier side, but that's because you're paying for the value!

October 21, 2016

Great fit. These jeans have enough stretch for comfort but don't bag out after a couple hours of wearing them. In fact, I can wear them for a few days and they still haven't lost their shape. I also find that the dark color stays dark longer than other comparable brands. For the price tag, these are awesome!

July 05, 2016

These jeans are the only ones that I use. If you have hips/butt, you should definitely try the Suki model, it fits perfectly this type of body. I recommend this brand to everyone!!

May 09, 2016

All my favourite and best fittings jeans are Silver jeans. Yes, they are more costly than many other brands (i.e. American Eagle, Gap, Express) BUT the fit is amazing, the quality is evident and the lasting power is incredible. I have never had an issue finding a pair of Silver jeans that fit and it takes A LOT to wear these jeans out; I've had some for years - they still look great and I receive compliments on them. It's definitely worth investing in at least one pair to have a nice pair of jeans. They are functional but not overly casual.

Updated On: May 09, 2016

Also, they are incredibly soft and comfortable jeans. They are not stiff at all and instead move with you yet they do not lose their form.

March 10, 2016

Best pair of denim I have ever bought, honest to god the quality is amazing! The holy grail of all jeans! The stitching is solid, the material is thick and comfortable, the shape is complementing, the design is unique and attractive, it keeps it's shape and length and is essentially everything you could lust after in a pair of jeans. I was fortunate enough to get my pair at Winner's on discount because otherwise these would unfortunately be out of my budget.

January 06, 2016

These jeans are so expensive but they are really nice. They are very soft and comfortable.

January 06, 2016

The best jeans ever! I will only purchase Silver jeans from now on! Once you find your size and style, you can purchase without trying them on again! I have 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of Capri pants and a pair of shorts and have gotten rid of all my other jeans. The jeans hold their shape extremely well. You can wear them 20 times and they will not sag in the butt or stretch out in the knees. You can often find sales, but I would pay full price any day for the excellent quality!

July 10, 2015

these are the most comfortable jeans i have ever owned!!! i love my Silvers!!! but i find them very expensive and i have to save up for them!

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt