4.1/5
Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash Reviews

This Moisturizing Facial Wash leaves your skin thoroughly cleansed and hydrated, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

For more info, visit Simple.

January 17, 2018

Will definitely keep buying it

I've used other products, specifically Clinique ones and I gotta say this one's a very good one. For the price you really can't go wrong. It does the trick without damaging your skin. It's supposed to be for super sensitive skin which I have and I've had 0 issues using this product.

January 13, 2018

Cleans well

It cleans my face well. Takes off any extra dirt or makeup. It works with my sensitive skin. And doesn't irritate it. Doesn't dry out my skin either .

November 05, 2017

It’s ok!!

Now this is not an exfoliador so if you have make up on or way to dirty of a face then it will not do the trick, but it is a very nice wash. I like to use it in the shower and it doesn’t dry out my skin in that you can count and it does take a way like dirt and oils. It’s true to its name about it been for sensitive skin.

October 05, 2017

Finally!

I'm so glad that I FINALLY found a face cleansing product that is not harsh on my skin, doesn't leave it tight or dry, and only requires a pea-sized amount to wash the face and neck. It does take a little more intentional effort to get mascara off, but nothing harsh.

September 27, 2017

Well at least it cleans your face

Does it clean your face? Yes. Does it moisturizer it as well? Sort of. My regime involves toner after cleansing so the small amount of moisturizing this wash does is gone anyways.

What I don't like about this product is the consistency. For me it's just way too thick. You have to give it that extra vein popping squeeze, and then spend a bit more time getting it into a lather on your face.

I also can't stand the smell. I understand sensitive skin products tend to stay away from scenting their items, but I've come across many other brands that pull it off nicely. This one makes me think of walking into a plastic/wax factory, and that's not a smell I'd look forward to every morning.

Currently I begrudgingly reach for this product, simple because I don't want it to go to waste, but I don't see myself wanting to purchase this again.

July 03, 2017

Great for everyday use

Like other Simple products, this product is gentle enough for everyday use but still feels effective. It lathers well and leaves skin feeling clean but not dried out. My skin has been looking better since switching to this from a more intense clenser.

June 16, 2017

It's Alright

Great affordable face wash for basic everday care. I like to have some scents with my washes, and this one has no scent so it's a downside for me. It's great for everything else though and you cannot beat the price

May 03, 2017

I Love Simple products. They don't smell over perfumed, but this face wash smells nice on its own. It lathers really well, and you don't have to use too much at once so it lasts a long time. It does make me feel pretty clean, and doesn't leave behind any kind of residue. Recommended.

April 26, 2017

Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash is a good all round facial wash for daily use. I like that it' doesn't irritate my skin when I use it every day.

January 06, 2017

I find the scent very refreshing as it has a natural scent rather then an overpowering floral scent. I included it in my daily routine and was pleased with the results as it was gentle on my dry skin and kept it moisturized and soft. If you like something that is refreshing and simple I would give this face was a try as I do have eczema and this didn't cause any irritation at all.