Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #18 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

This Moisturizing Facial Wash leaves your skin thoroughly cleansed and hydrated, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

For more info, visit Simple.

July 03, 2017

Great for everyday use

Like other Simple products, this product is gentle enough for everyday use but still feels effective. It lathers well and leaves skin feeling clean but not dried out. My skin has been looking better since switching to this from a more intense clenser.

June 16, 2017

It's Alright

Great affordable face wash for basic everday care. I like to have some scents with my washes, and this one has no scent so it's a downside for me. It's great for everything else though and you cannot beat the price

May 03, 2017

I Love Simple products. They don't smell over perfumed, but this face wash smells nice on its own. It lathers really well, and you don't have to use too much at once so it lasts a long time. It does make me feel pretty clean, and doesn't leave behind any kind of residue. Recommended.

April 26, 2017

Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash is a good all round facial wash for daily use. I like that it' doesn't irritate my skin when I use it every day.

January 06, 2017

I find the scent very refreshing as it has a natural scent rather then an overpowering floral scent. I included it in my daily routine and was pleased with the results as it was gentle on my dry skin and kept it moisturized and soft. If you like something that is refreshing and simple I would give this face was a try as I do have eczema and this didn't cause any irritation at all.

October 17, 2016

I my sister let me use this for a month when i had dermatitis on my face from a new cleaner i bought. This cleanser was really gentle on the rash and helped cleared it up quick.

3.2/5

October 15, 2016

Overall the Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash did a decent cleansing job. Sadly, I wasn't a huge fan and I felt like after using it there was a residue left on my skin. On the plus side is is very reasonably priced and non-drying.

October 14, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette gamme de produit pour le visage. Plus naturel pour la peau. Il mousse bien sous la douche et hydrate bien ma peau sensible. Bonne option plus naturelle.

2.8/5

August 29, 2016

When I first used Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash I found it okay. It's quality wasn't really good, if anything it was below average. Overall, I probably wouldn't recommend that you use this.

August 25, 2016

Simple Kind to Skin is a very good line and the facial moisturizing wash is a really good one. You can tell it's not loaded with a lot of perfumes and harsh ingredients. It has a very subtle pleasant smell and it does a pretty good job of cleaning my face, have to work it a bit harder on days I have extra makeup on but all in all it does really well. Afterwards my face does feel very clean and soft and moisturizer. Excellent price so it's worth a try!

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    Zumba and weight loss results

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Teen Mom 2

Gabby9 added a new review for
    skinfix inked tattoo balm

smiley_gen has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES