Simple Kind to Skin Nourishing 24HR Day/Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1262 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This non-greasy Nourishing 24HR Day/Night Cream, infused with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, nourishes thirsty skin and carries on working for up to 24 hours. Leaving you with super soft and super smooth skin!

For more info, visit Simple.

February 28, 2017

I picked this product up as a last minute option as I had finished my regular day and night cream which I normally purchase from my aesthetician. While I am using this as a stop gap until I see my aesthetician again, I have to say I am completely impressed with how well it has been treating my skin. I generally have regular break outs on my chin and in the winter my skin gets really tight and dry looking. But since using this product (almost 3 weeks now) my skin has maintained its moisture and looks fresh and youthful.

February 05, 2017

Has been a good moisturizer. Absorbs easily, doesn't feel greasy, keeps my skin hydrated and doesn't make my sensitive skin break out. Working well for my winter skin.

January 24, 2017

This face moisturizer is ok - it blends into my skin easily and is unscented, but that's all I really like about it.

My face feels tight and dry after usage, and stings for several minutes thereafter - whether or not I use toner beforehand.

I don't feel it helps my skin due to the dryness and stinging - at least it doesn't make my normally red cheeks redder?

December 15, 2016

I prefer this as a night cream, but it works just as well in the day time. My skin absolutely LOVES this stuff! (I swear...I heard it whisper "thank you" the first time I tried it.) The scent is very, very subtle and pleasant. New products often make my skin break out (imagine that...a 41 year old woman who fights both acne and fine lines...lovely, right?!?!) but this Simple line has been very kind to my skin's inner teenager...I love that it's non-greasy. This is BY FAR my favourite product in the Simple skin care line, and I can't recommend it enough!! *Note* I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review

December 03, 2016

I received a sample of this product for review from Glam Sense. I have been looking for a cream for some time that moisturizes my skin without causing my sensitive skin to flare-up. I found this product did the trick. The minimal to no scent was appreciated and the cream easily layered under my daily makeup without being too oily or greasy on my hands. I am unsure however if its effects really last for 24hrs as I was finding I had to keep reapplying it or else my skin would begin to dry out and flake again.

October 26, 2016

Tried this brand during Chick advisor showcase. I was impressed how great and amazing this brand. So after decide to try this cream. It's not bad, moisturizing and nourishing. My skin loves it. Also this brand non parfumed, so neutral scent, which is great for those who has allergies for different scents. Will try this cream in future for sure.

October 24, 2016

Tried a sample of this cream and was amazed at how good it was. The cream was light and easy to apply on. It had no perfume and absorbed so quickly onto my skin. I usually have really try legs and feet and this cream kept my skin moist all day.

October 22, 2016

I have bought Simple Kind to Skin Nourishing 24HR Day/Night Cream from wall mart. This is a very lightweight moisturiser. I used at night. I recommend this cream.

October 22, 2016

De mon côté, je n'ai rien trouvé de vraiment efficace pour ce produit.Il est peu dispendieux mais il ne convient pas à mon type de peau.
    Je préfère payer plus cher s'il le faut

October 21, 2016

living in a dry area i look for moisturizers that leave my skin feeling moisturized and soft
    This product, although is easy to use, left my skin feeling oily and sticky

Vickyp added a new review for
    Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal

Kmjk added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x