Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. Instantly doubles skin’s hydration without clogging pores.

Hydratant riche reconstituant Simple®
Cet hydratant quotidien sans huile est enrichi de vitamines et d'ingrédients nourissants pour la peau, afin de l'hydrater sans causer d'irritation.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.

January 09, 2017

This moisturizer is great, especially in the winter. Although my skin is oily, I always need to moisturize first. This is my go-to in the winter. It works great under makeup and helps keep the balance of dry skin and oiliness under control.

January 05, 2017

I'm a little disappointed with the product. Not bad overall, very mild sent, but I need soemthing that provides much deeper hydration. Not a good fit for my skin type but might be better for someone with mildly dry skin.

October 23, 2016

This is a pretty good basic moisturizer! It does actually moisturizer quite well, scent is pretty neutral, and isn't sticky. I think if you're just wanting something very basic this is a good option.

October 19, 2016

Such a great product at a great price! I really enjoyed this product when I received it, I used up the whole thing! Made my skin feel and look super soft!

October 02, 2016

Un bonne crème hydratant peu cher et qui respecte ses promesses. j'ai été agréablement surprise de la quaité de cette crème. Je la recommande pour les peaux sensibles.

October 02, 2016

My hands are so soft and hydrate on smell witch i love a Cream to keep in your purse for sure Will definetly recommande to my friends and family thks cream is soft and light the texture si perfect and penetrate the hands perfectly

September 30, 2016

I loved this moisturizer! It went on very smooth and felt extremely light weight. It wasn't oily and made from very good ingredients. The smells isn't too strong and my face felt very soft and replenished. I've since bought it and will continue to.

September 25, 2016

Cette crème hydratante hydrate ma peau ,la laisse lisse. Petit prix ,idéal pour petit budget. Ingrédients naturels à l'intérieur de la crème. Odeur neutre.

September 25, 2016

Smooth application, makes my hand feel very soft to touch. Love that there's no scent, I can keep it in my purse especially when I wash my hands 10 times a day!

September 17, 2016

Hydrate bien mon visage en période de sécheresse. Coût peut élevé,ne laisse aucun fini gras sur la peau ! Odeur neutre qui plaira à tout les membre de la famille.