Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Applied with a cotton pad, Simple® Skincare Micellar Cleansing water leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized (no rinsing required). Contains Triple Purified Water to help remove contaminants known to irritate skin.

Eau micellaire démaquillante Simple®
L'eau micellaire est l'une des grandes tendances en matière de soins de peau! Elle nettoie délicatement la peau tout en aidant à préserver son hydratation. À appliquer avec un coton, aucun rinçage requis!

You might also like these: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

March 19, 2016

When I woke up this morning I used the Micellar solution to wipe my face. I could see that it removed a lot of dirt from my face even though I had washed my face off before bed. It even took more eye makeup off when I thought I had gotten it all. I like that there is no scent or taste to this product because I have a lot of allergies and sensitive skin. I also do use it to remove lipstain lipstick so it would be horrible if it had a chemical taste. It is like using water. It feels completely clean. Thank you for sending me this to review, Chick Advisor!

March 19, 2016

The Micellar Cleansing Water works great when you don't have the time or effort to do a full out face wash. It made my skin really soft and clean. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell which is something I really love - it's very natural. The Cleansing Water didn't dry out my face which is what I find most other products similar to this do.

Updated On: March 19, 2016

I received this product through chickadvisors product review club

March 18, 2016

Love love love this stuff! It works wonders. Leaves my face feeling soft instead of dry like most cleansers. And the price is amazing! Will definitely recommend!

March 18, 2016

The price is comparable to others on the market. I prefer if it cost a bit less so I can stock up! This is a great product and really removed my eye makeup very well. I like the lighter feel of the cleansing water and it didn't sting my eyes. My mascara stung though! Sometimes I wake up with "owl eyes" if a product didn't come off completely but this product didn't do that which is great. I hate washing my pillow cases so much! :-)

March 18, 2016

I received this product for testing purposes through the Chic Advisor product review club.

This is now the third brand of cleansing water that I have tried and I have to say that I am impressed with the Simple Miscellar Cleansing Water. It feels a lot more gentle on my sensitive skin than other brands and does not seem to leave my skin dry. In saying that it still has the same level of grime/makeup removal power as the other brands. Micellar water has now replaced my old cleansing routine (cleanser & water) and Simple is the brand I am sticking with! It has a GREAT price point and is a find!

March 18, 2016

I liked how gentle this cleaning water was on my dry skin, it didn't sting or burn. I would have liked it to be a little bit more effective on removing water-resistant mascara, but the rest came off easily.

March 18, 2016

I tried this cleansing water and it didn't irritate my skin. It's a really great cleanser leaving your skin feeling fresh. You don't even feel like washing your face afterwards it does incredible job.

March 18, 2016

This was my first time trying a micellar cleansing water, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed!
    Applying this to my skin felt soo refreshing and did not irritate my sensitive skin at all.

My only problems were that you need a good amount of product to remove all your makeup and that it didn't remove my waterproof mascara.

March 18, 2016

Great as cleanser. From use it works just as well as simple's foaming cleanser minus the foaming. I like how you don't have to rinse your face after this. It's a nice one and done. All i had to do was put some on a cotton pad and wipe it over my face got all the gunk off from the day and any leftover makeup.

I definitely recommend it for use more as a cleanser and not so much as a makeup remover as there are better makeup removers on the market.

March 18, 2016

Received this free sample from Chick Advisor to try the Simple skin care line. I never knew about them until now, but they are amazing. The Simple Micellar cleansing water is very effective. It is very gentle on my skin, does not leave my skin feeling tight or cause any irritations. Since it has no dyes or perfumes it is very gentle.