Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes Reviews
#5 in Face Wipes

Gently cleanses skin, leaving it feeling instantly hydrated and refreshed, with no residue left behind. Removes impurities, and even the toughest makeup, with just one wipe.

Lingettes démaquillantes micellaires Simple®
Ces lingettes nettoient délicatement la peau, la laissant hydratée et fraîche, sans résidus. Elles ne contiennent ni alcool, ni huile.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Cleansing Water & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

March 21, 2016

Love these wipes! I've been using them for a week now and haven't had any new breakouts. I've even used them without a moisturizer afterwards and woken up with fresh feeling skin rather than dry the next morning! Huge bonus in my books

March 21, 2016

I have sensitive skin and a nose that is sensitive to smells. These make-up wipes are great and I will be throwing them in my travel bag for my next trip.In using these wipes to remove my daily makeup they work quickly and clean everything up without any irritation. Even when I have used heavy eyeliner and mascara, I have been able to get everything off . When using these around my eye area, there is no irritation to my eyes either, which is a definite bonus.

The wipes do not leave a scent behind and they do not make my face feel tight and dried out either. The wipes are quite large, with a faintly textured surface to enable some exfoliation but it is not too marked or harsh. There are no perfumes or dyes either which is wonderful! Another feature I liked was how large the cloth was. I was able to use it on my entire face and neck with some surface area left over. My skin was never irritated, despite going over my face and neck at least twice to remove all the makeup and dirt. Overall I loved these wipes and would definitely repurchase.
    I received this for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

March 21, 2016

So I don't use makeup wipes only because I find my cleansing waters do an amazing job. I like a very saturated cotton pad to remove my makeup because it cleans better and I don't have to rub as much. But I was looking for a makeup removing wipe to keep beside my bed and to travel with. I was very happy to receive these from chickadvisor. I used them and I was not super impressed because they were more dry than what I like and I feel I needed to do more rubbing than usual which is not good for my skin type. But I think they are useful and something good to have around for travel and to remove makeup when your exhausted in bed. The price is good, there is no scent or fragrance or parabens which is great. For the amount of makeup I use a whole wipe was a little too much. These should last me about a month with daily use. I do feel the wipes dry up fast while using, but nothing horribpe. I would just prefer more saturation because it's more gentle on my skin and less work and less wipe needed.

Updated On: March 24, 2016

UPDATE. With very light makeup, half a sheet was needed. With an average full face of makeup, a wipe and a half was needed. So that's not the most economical. It took what I consider long time to remove every bit of makeup, especially around the delicate eye area. These wipes gave a cooling sensation and tight feeling in my skin. I felt the need to rinse my face after use and the cooling sensation felt amplified for a moment. In the morning my face felt very soft from the 10 minutes of rubbing. The wipes themselves are much more rough than a cotton pad, so actually pretty nice for exfoliation. The formula is more glycerine based, which I suspected before reading the ingredients. I can feel a slight glycerin residue after use. I also felt that it wasn't so much that the sheets were too dry, but that the formula was. It was too glycerine feeling and had a harder time dissolving makeup than a cleansing water.

March 21, 2016

I wear very vibrant and difficult makeup to remove especially waterproof gel liner and mascara and super Matte lipsticks and these wipes removed everything with minimal scrubbing. I highly recommend these to anyone because they were so easy to use, did not leave a bad scent and it left my skin so fresh.

Love these makeup wipes.
    They're really gentle on the skin and remove even my waterproof mascara with just a little bit of rubbing.
    Makeup wipes ALWAYS dry out my skin, but after using these for 3-4 days I cannot see any dryness.
    I will be purchasing these again for vacations as they're a quick, effective way to remove makeup.

March 21, 2016

I receive these wipes free with the ChickAdvisor product review club. It cleanse the skin and leave the skin soft. Even if you don't apply a moisturizer after, your skin will stay fresh, soft and hydrated. It does not irritate the skin.So I would recommended it to women with sensitive skin. Perfect to bring on vacations!

March 21, 2016

I just received the facial wipes, they are easy to use, portable and have no scent! Which is great for me as I have sensitive skin. They remove all of my makeup, mascara etc. They don't leave my face tight or dry. I would highly recommend these! Actually their whole line is terrific!

March 21, 2016

J'ai essayé ces lingettes démaquillantes de Simple parce que j'avais reçu des échantillons de celles-ci. Comme je ne suis pas une adepte de lingettes, je préfère de beaucoup le démaquillant et la lotion, j'ai moins aimé ce produit, quoique les lingettes enlèvent bien le maquillage. Par contre, je les utiliserais en voyage car prennent moins de place.

March 21, 2016

I received this product as a ChickAdvisor for trial and review. I have to be honest I tried Simple products when they were new to the market and while they were OK, I was not blown away. I believe they have improved 100% since then. I LOVE these wipes. They work really well, smell so nice and "barely there", and the formula does not leave my skin oily at all which is a problem I have with many facial wipe products.

March 21, 2016

I have a pretty sensitive+dry skin, and I always have a hard time finding makeup remover wipes that would effectively clean the makeup without irritating my skin. I am glad to have got a chance to try Miceller Make-Up Remover Wipes for free as theses work pretty well, and do not cause any irritation. They are very gently on my skin and I did not have to go through the burning sensation that normal wipes cause on my skin. These wipes did not dry out my skin or make it feel stretchy after use!

Due to my sensitive skin, I avoid wearing lots of makeup, but just can’t step out without 3 basic essential: Mascara, Eyeliner and Lipstick. With Miceller Make-Up remover wipes, I was able to remove every bit of makeup, and guess what!!!….They did not cause any rash or burning sensation around eyes where the skin is higgle sensitive! WOW! My sister tested these wipes to get rid of heavy party makeup last night and was pretty happy with the outcome. However, there were traces of eyeliner left. So she had to use a cleanser too, after using the wipes. So, I would say these wipes work well with light makeup, but with heavy party makeup you would need to use a cleanser to get every bit of makeup off the face.

The wipes are excellent in quality, strong, decent size. The best part is they have no scent! I prefer not to use scented makeup products on my sensitive skin as they irritate my skin causing rashes.

Conclusion: These wipes are great to carry freshen up your skin on the go. or get rid or light makeup, but with heavy makeup these don’t work very well. I would suggest using a makeup cleanser in addition to using these wipes to get every bit of makeup off in that case!

*I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.