Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes Reviews
#5 in Face Wipes

Gently cleanses skin, leaving it feeling instantly hydrated and refreshed, with no residue left behind. Removes impurities, and even the toughest makeup, with just one wipe.

Lingettes démaquillantes micellaires Simple®
Ces lingettes nettoient délicatement la peau, la laissant hydratée et fraîche, sans résidus. Elles ne contiennent ni alcool, ni huile.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Cleansing Water & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

March 21, 2016

I received this product as a ChickAdvisor for trial and review. I have to be honest I tried Simple products when they were new to the market and while they were OK, I was not blown away. I believe they have improved 100% since then. I LOVE these wipes. They work really well, smell so nice and "barely there", and the formula does not leave my skin oily at all which is a problem I have with many facial wipe products.

March 21, 2016

I have a pretty sensitive+dry skin, and I always have a hard time finding makeup remover wipes that would effectively clean the makeup without irritating my skin. I am glad to have got a chance to try Miceller Make-Up Remover Wipes for free as theses work pretty well, and do not cause any irritation. They are very gently on my skin and I did not have to go through the burning sensation that normal wipes cause on my skin. These wipes did not dry out my skin or make it feel stretchy after use!

Due to my sensitive skin, I avoid wearing lots of makeup, but just can’t step out without 3 basic essential: Mascara, Eyeliner and Lipstick. With Miceller Make-Up remover wipes, I was able to remove every bit of makeup, and guess what!!!….They did not cause any rash or burning sensation around eyes where the skin is higgle sensitive! WOW! My sister tested these wipes to get rid of heavy party makeup last night and was pretty happy with the outcome. However, there were traces of eyeliner left. So she had to use a cleanser too, after using the wipes. So, I would say these wipes work well with light makeup, but with heavy party makeup you would need to use a cleanser to get every bit of makeup off the face.

The wipes are excellent in quality, strong, decent size. The best part is they have no scent! I prefer not to use scented makeup products on my sensitive skin as they irritate my skin causing rashes.

Conclusion: These wipes are great to carry freshen up your skin on the go. or get rid or light makeup, but with heavy makeup these don’t work very well. I would suggest using a makeup cleanser in addition to using these wipes to get every bit of makeup off in that case!

*I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

March 21, 2016

I received these products for free from chickadviser to try these face wipes Works fantastically especially for sensitive skin and I didn't notice any breakouts afterwards or any patching it I would definitely recommend it to a friend

I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    Pretty impressed with the Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes so far!
    They take off make up easily without having to apply much pressure.
    Took off my waterproof eyeliner with a quick swipe. The only thing left behind
    was some mascara residue.
    They don't have any added fragrance which is perfect for after a workout.
    I find any wipes with added fragrance make my face tingle.
    I think $7 is a great price point for 25 wipes. I can definitely see myself
    purchasing these in the future.

March 20, 2016

Im sort of on the fence about these wipes. On the one had they are incredibly gentle while still being really refreshing and moisturizing. They don't sting, burn, irritate, or leave any blotchy red spots, even around the eye area. They also are strong enough not to fall apart when used a little roughly (which we shouldn't be doing, but it's nice to know you can). However, they aren't great at taking off a face full of makeup. Even when followed by the cleansing water. You'll still need to actually wash your face with soap & water. And they definitely can't handle eye makeup. For a quick freshening up at home or on the go for makeup free days, absolutely. For a touch of makeup, sure, but anything more than that I'd look to a stronger wipe. They do however work great as a pre wash to get a good amount of makeup off, before a deep cleanse.

I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

These are great! I have very sensitive skin that tends toward the oil side. I don't wear very heavy makeup, but these wipes took everything off, including mascara, without irritating my sensitive skin and eyes. The wipes themselves are good quality, a nice size and strong, so they don't tear when you pull them out of the package like others do. I like that there's no scent and no other irritants, the hallmark of the Simple line of products. They didn't over-dry my skin or leave it feeling overly moisturized and greasy, either. They did exactly what they said they would: they removed my makeup.

Great for travel, too!

2.7/5

March 20, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I found that these remove make-up well, but I would still follow up with a dedicated cleanser to ensure that all traces of make-up are removed.

March 20, 2016

For a product that isn't expensive at all,it sure does the work that is required for.I received these wipes Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes Free from Chick Advisor Review Club and I have to say,they are just great.I used them on my face first because I didn't have much makeup on at the time but,when I got to my eye section,I knew his was going to be the test to see if they worked.The wipe removed all of my eye shadow and eyeliner next was the Mascara.Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes removed it all.It removed all of the Mascara I had worn that day and the Wipes didn't even burn my eyes when I was wiping around them or had any smell to them,just whatever was in the wipes worked.After using the wipe I gave my skin a close look to see if I had any residue or smears from make up left on but no,the wipes had done a thourough job getting it all off.I was quite amazed actually because I didn't think it would remove it all.My face looked fresh and healthy looking.I would recommend these wipes from Simple to anyone who is looking for wipes to give their complexion a hydrated and cleansed look.

March 20, 2016

I like how easily it takes me makeup off and how gentle it is on my skin. Anyone wanting to try this, it is worth buying and not a waste of money. I would buy this again and will watch for when its on sale.

March 20, 2016

I'm not a major fan of makeup wipes but if I'm on the go and want to freshen up my face then this is my go to. These wipes don't make my skin burn like others usually do, and it gets most of the job done. I'll typically use this when I've only applied a light amount of makeup that day as it would take too many to get everything off my face including the always hard to remove mascara. For the most part it does it's job without drying out my skin which I like!
    *recieved free through chick advisor