4.1/5
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Reviews

Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. Instantly doubles skin’s hydration without clogging pores.

Hydratant riche reconstituant Simple®
Cet hydratant quotidien sans huile est enrichi de vitamines et d'ingrédients nourissants pour la peau, afin de l'hydrater sans causer d'irritation.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.

October 27, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Simple yet effective!

I've used Simple over the years and always drawn to clean, effective and caring skin properties in this- that even son uses this and the toner as his daily skin regime. No reactions just ideal for sensitive types.

October 27, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

My daily moisturiser for years

I've been using this as my daily facial moisturiser for years now and it's kept my skin in great condition. In fairness, I have developed a few problem areas which I still need to find something else for, but for most of my face it still works brilliantly. An absolute staple part of my beauty regimen throughout my 20s and early 30s.

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Refreshing

I've been buying this product for many years now and it's my go to face cream
    I use it after a shower and it just leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth I love that it's not heavy on the fragrance and the price is just right

October 21, 2019
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

Simple by name, simple by nature

I love simple products, I can trust that all their products will agree with my skin. Due to acne I have quite an agressive skin care routine so I know that I can use this moisturiser at the end of my routine to soothe the skin. I also really like that most of their products now come in versions with spf

October 12, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Does what it says on the tin - simple!

I suffer with dry and cystic acne prone skin, I prefer to use natural products or products without harsh ingredients therefore I always reach for Simple.
    This moisturiser is rich, doesn't feel greasy or break me out.

October 09, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Love this product!!

For my skin, this product is amazing! It's light, soaks well into my skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturised. It's fantastic value for the size of the bottle too!

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Is for sensitive skin!!

I use sensitive products on my face due to break outs and this does the job , I never break out and it also keeps my skin fresh and clear I actually love simple and use the toner aswell would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin

August 01, 2019
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Face cream

I got sent a sample of this to try i use simple all the time but i had not tried this one. overall a nice soft face cream no irritation skin felt soft clean and i liked it overall

July 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

My go to moisturiser loyal to this 👌

Very cheap for the quilty and qauntity of product you get deffiently suited for all skin types and does a reallt good job at maintaining moister all day long my holy grail 😍😍

May 14, 2019

Fantastic product

I was given a small sample kit as a gift. This was included and I was so impressed at how well it worked. My skin felt so soft and hydrated. I would use it twice a day, once in the morning and again at night after I took off my makeup. This is a product that I would definitely use again;