4.1/5
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Reviews

Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. Instantly doubles skin’s hydration without clogging pores.

Hydratant riche reconstituant Simple®
Cet hydratant quotidien sans huile est enrichi de vitamines et d'ingrédients nourissants pour la peau, afin de l'hydrater sans causer d'irritation.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.

May 14, 2019

Fantastic product

I was given a small sample kit as a gift. This was included and I was so impressed at how well it worked. My skin felt so soft and hydrated. I would use it twice a day, once in the morning and again at night after I took off my makeup. This is a product that I would definitely use again;

September 27, 2018

Goodbye dryness!

This product is amazing!! I was debating whether or not I should buy this because I have spent a lot of money testing products. I am so happy I did! So very pleased!

September 08, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Way late but purchased product to try I’d recommend to buy

Just saw a guestbook comment way to late saying I was supposed to receive this product and review but I never did receive so I am trying to get my account in good standing and purchased item so I could review and here my thoughts.

Id recommend to buy it it’s a very good moisturizer the replenishes my skin leaving it feel and look health hydrated and smooth

August 02, 2018
    Waikato, New Zealand

Nice moisturizer

My partner bought this kinda on accident and I loved it when I first applied ! Left my skin feeling really hydrated and.moisturised and smooth and not to oily. I used this along with simple face wash and toner so I'm unsure of the cause but I did find simple products over all didnt help with break outs

April 11, 2018

Love it!

I use this face moisturizer every day and my skin has been loving it! I never realized how important it was to moisturize daily until I started using this moisturizer and noticed such a difference in my skin. Love it!

April 09, 2018

Love it

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer not only moisturizes, it also protects! Some of the product has spf protection with the moisturizer. I use it in the summer and love it all the way!

March 14, 2018

Parfait pour moi

Ce produit maintient un bon taux d'humidité dans ma peau ce qui est très important en hiver, je note aussi que j'en mets sur mes mains en hiver avant de mettre mes gants, on dirait que cela fait une barrière au froid. L'autre jour, j'étais pris sur la route sans liquide lave-glace pour mon parebrise alors j'ai mis de la crème SIMPLE REPLENISHING RICH MOISTURIZER sur mes essuis-glaces et surprise j'ai pu me rendre au dépanneur pour m'achéter un 4 litres de lave-glace. Votre produit est plus chère . Même si cela n'est pas indiquer sur le bidon, le lave- glace ne peut servir comme démaquillant.

March 14, 2018

My first moisturizer, soft spot

I still use this moisturizer when I travel since I have a bunch of them. It hydrates but over time my skin just started needing a bit more!

I recommend it for people who need a moisturizer but not much else. Younger skin especially!

January 21, 2018

Great product

I absolutely love this cream, no overbearing parfume smells, leaves my skin moisturized without feeling greasy. Good for people with sensitive skin and affordable.

January 17, 2018

I will buy this product again

So I have super sensitive skin, this product is amazing. It might not be a super high end brand but it works wonders with my skin. No rash, no redness and super hydrated.