Sinful Colors Professional Reviews
#588 in Nail Polish

Good - 0

August 11, 2017

Much better then expected!!

I saw these at Walmart for only $1.97 a bottle. I had just been looking at almost the exact same colors of a top selling company but couldn't bring myself to pay $10+ dollars a bottle. So naturally........I bought 15. Ha.

They went on fantasticly! I almost didn't even need a second coat. Dried quickly except where I had a rather large drip. The colors are stunning.

I will be saying up the rest of the colors in this line and will 100% be recommending Sinful Colors Professional to everyone I know!

2.0/5

April 19, 2017

Sinful Colors nail polish is defiantly one of those you pay for what you get products. They have many colors to choose from and decent price. However the quality is very poor. You have to put on several coats to avoid still seeing the nail. Takes awhile for it to dry. Once you have several coats on and it drys, it chips very easily.

March 06, 2017

Sinful Colors is a great professional and reliable brand for nail polish.
    Their colors always bright, fun, bold and flirty. I find the polish itself somewhat thick, it applies easily and removal is easy too, I don't find the color runs when applying the clear coat.
    I bought a set of 3 last summer and fell in love, I am keeping my eyes out now for new summer sets, this year I want find some greens and lime colors!!

January 05, 2017

I absolutely love sinful colors. I was looking for an affordable white colour that was opaque and non-streaky..this product was it!

The product applied evenly and dried quickly. I will definitely purchase other colors to try em out!

October 23, 2016

I love it, I love it, I love it! I am obsessed with Sinful Colors and especially love the Kylie Jenner collection of shades. The colors are all vibrant and unique. The formula is fast drying and lends to a very smooth application. I find it easier to get a perfectly smooth mani with these mattes and satin finishes than with any shiny finish polish. Sure, they show a bit of wear on the tips after about 3 days, but I haven't found any brand that will hold up longer than that. People who complain about this polish chipping after a day are probably not preparing the nail surface correctly for polish. A little rubbing alcohol on the nail surface first will surely solve that problem!

March 21, 2016

The colors are breathtaking. Very difficult to match in other brands. A bit runny but dries relatively fast. 2 coats recommended. Beautiful! I wish they had more colors at my local stores but for the price, I'm not complaining.

January 04, 2015

Love the color selections. I only have the snow me white nail polish because i used it on a whim for Halloween and I adore it.

I also wanted a white nail polish for nail art. The polish goes on smooth and lasts awhile and dries fast. Really good thing to have. I will most likely buy more colors in the future.

What do you think, have you tried it?