Sir Kensington's Classic Mayonnaise Reviews
#10 in Condiment

Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayonnaise is prepared after the French tradition with certified humane, free-range eggs, smooth sunflower oil, and bright hints of citrus. Silky and versatile, it’s an elegant offering suited for dipping, spreading, and a multitude of as-yet undiscovered applications.

• Non-GMO project verified
  • B-Corp Certified
  • Organic lemon juice, and distilled vinegar
  • No artificial preservatives

January 26, 2019

Bon autant que j'ai adoré celle à la chipoté, celui là on a moins aimé le goût de l'huile de tournesol. C'est probablement juste une préférence chez nous. C'est pas notre huile préférée! Je la conseille quand même, car la qualité est là! On la mange quand même dans des salades!

Mon coup de coeur

J'ai reçu cette délicieuse mayonnaise de la part de ChickAdvisor.

Cette mayonnaise et ma favorite de toute celle que j'ai goûter.
    Elle et crémeuse et goûte vraiment bon. Ont sent moins le goût de gras.
    Parfaite pour vos sandwich!
    Je vous la recommande sans hésitez!

Très bon!

Je suis impressionnée! J'ai reçu gratuitement ce produit pour ensuite donner mon avis sur celui-ci et franchement je ne m'attendait pas à cette qualité de produit. J'ai adoré le goût et c'est certain que je vais en racheter lorsque mon pot sera vide. En plus, le petit pot est vraiment cute. #cadeau

Worth the price

I have heard great things about this brand but the high price prevented me from trying it sooner. After actually using if and trying it in several recipes I can say that I will be buying it again even if it is not on sale. I liked the simple ingredients and the hints of citrus really do add a lot to a the traditional mayo.

January 22, 2019

Light and real!

I adore the light and natural taste of this mayonnaise!

For years, I’ve been looking for the perfect mayonnaise alternative and after being selected to try it for free with Chickadvisor, I can finally say I’ve found the one.

I used to exclusively buy an avocado oil mayo from Costco before this one came into our lives and claimed a spot for itself in our fridge, haha!

Love the taste and texture. Spreads on bread and mixes into recipes evenly! The perfect blend of flavour and real food.

Plus, no yucky stuff or preservatives and it even comes in a glass jar. A perfect combination for healthy eating and living! Highly recommend it.

January 21, 2019

Clean lovely taste!

I love how clean it tastes , I also love that you can mix with anything else to create your own aioli like garlic and lemon! I’m a huge fan of mayo and I was thrilled to get a chance to try this for free in exchange of my honest opinion! I have seen this at my. Regular grocery store before and I’m glad to finally be able to taste it! And I love it! Definitely recomend!

January 21, 2019

Tastes good, high quality!

I received this product to test for an honest review.

Hoo boy! I love mayoniasie, I like to make sandwiches and salads with it a lot.
    I was really happy to try out this new mayonnaise. I am so into the fact that it has ingredients I know and trust.
    The taste is good, a little bit more vinegary that I would normally like, but I am ready to make the switch anyways.
    The flavour came through in my sandwich, my egg salad and my potato salad.
    Tangy and terrific!

Great spread for sandwiches

I tried Sir Kensington's Classic mayonnaise with a tomato sandwich. The texture was creamy and easy to spread on the bread, and it tasted good, it was a little too "vinegary" to my taste but it added an interesting flavor to my sandwich.
    I really like that it is made with natural ingredients and especially free range eggs.
    Good mayonnaise for spreading on sandwiches and making dips!

Updated On: January 20, 2019

Good mayonnaise for spreading on sandwiches and making dips! Thanks Chivkadvisor for choosing me to try this product for free.

January 20, 2019

This mayonnaise’s quality is pretty good.

This mayonnaise’s quality is pretty good. I especially like their smooth and rich flavour. They are great for my salad, very creamy. I Will buy again and definitely recommend to friends.

Great zip and aww

Great quality with sharp flavor notes.
    Also suggest it's great on homemade French fries
    Pretty expensive wont be able to afford it every week though
    Hope they come in packets soon aswell