Sir Kensington's Special Sauce Reviews
#16 in Condiment

Sir Kensington's Special Sauce is the perfect topping to dress up a classic hamburger.

• Certified Humane, Free Range Eggs
  • Non-GMO project verified
  • B-Corp Certified
  • Sunflower Oil
  • Organic lemon juice, and distilled vinegar
  • No artificial preservatives

Good - 0

January 22, 2019

Great on Burgers!

I am not here for a boring burger. I love the extra richness the Sir Kensington Sauce adds to burgers. I prefer spicier sauces but this tastes great too. Totally recommend though

January 22, 2019

Yum says the toddler

I received Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise complimentary from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion. I appreciate that this mayo based sauce is made from sunflower oil, made with certified humane free range eggs and contains no artificial preservatives. It has a tangy kick to it that is quite nice. My family tried it on our burgers and everyone loved it! even the toddler --- who now requests it on all his sandwiches.

January 21, 2019

Yummy Special Sauce

I received this product for free for an honest review, heads up, I loved it!

I am a huge fan of burgers and sandwiches and this really jazzed them both up! It kinda reminds me of like a big mac sauce, but better! I used it on hamburgers and a ham sandwich and it knocked it out of the park with both! A little special tang. I thought it really made the taste seem special and not like I am just having a sandwich for lunch and in these cold winter days, don't we all need something to look forward to?

I like that the ingredients are trusted and wholesome.
    I'll be back, that's for sure!

January 20, 2019

so sophisticated and unique, love that!

I received Sir Kensington's Special Sauce for free from Chickadvisor as a member of Chickadvisor Review Club. Thank you so much.
    First I have to tell that this sauce is extra delicious, very unique and so, so delicious! I added that first to my regular salad with vegetables, it made that so tasty! We had guests that day and they were surprised and asked me what I had used. I gladly shared with them this Sir Kensington's Special Sauce. Now this became my little secret to extra delicious salads!
    And also, as well as Sir Kensington's mayonnaise, this sauce is equally delicious if eaten by itself, from spoon, or just spreading on bread instead of cheese. Those spices in this sauce, such as paprika, garlic, pepper, mixed with tomato, lemon juice and egg yolks, give that extra measures of sophistication, love that!

Holy moly yum

I was sent this one to try and holy moly this tastes just like white spot’s special burger sauce only better! It’s also delicious mixed into egg salad sandwich. It’s flavourful & tangy and smells so good!

Super good

I received this for free to try out! This mayo based special sauce is SO GOOD!!! It kinda reminds me or Big mac sauce from McDonalds! It jazzes up your burgers and really good when dunking your fries!

January 19, 2019

Delish Sauce for Burgers!

I received this Sir Kensington's Special Sauce Remoulade for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. This 'Special Sauce' is made with real, wholesome ingredients - nothing weird or funky. I find it on the tangy side compared to "Mac Sauce," and also much more flavourful and delicious. The price is a bit high for the quantity, but for how often it would be used (in my case likely only on burgers) it is worth the splurge. Absolutely would recommend and would likely buy again!

January 18, 2019

Tangy and versatile

I was really caught off guard by how tangy this sauce was, but it was a pleasant surprise! I think Sir Kensington nailed this product, it's very decidedly it's own product with a unique flavour profile. It makes a great spread, dip and I'm sure it would be a tasty dressing too. Very versatile and enjoyable - great job!

January 13, 2019

Great Quality Product!

Sir Kensington’s special sauce has a special taste to it - it nicely compliments deli meats on sandwiches and egg salads, or can be added to your burger. The ingredients are real; you actually know what you’re eating. This sauce definitely has more flavor to it than originally anticipated, which is a bonus because it can pump up any dish you choose to add it to. I think that for the quantity it might be a bit expensive, but generally for the quality it is absolutely worth every penny. I have would definitely recommend it to others!

January 11, 2019

Special Sauce Indeed!

I was curious to know what remoulade was and what it tasted like as I had never heard of it before. The orangey colour intrigued me. I thought it would taste cheesy but it didnt quite. I put it on a sandwich as a spread and noticed pieces of relish (?). Smell was pleasant and when I tried it, it was savoury and tasty. Definitely enhanced my sandwich and gave it nice colour. I enjoyed it and would definitely eat it again. What a tasty and interesting special sauce! To me, its still very mysterious as I dont know what it tastes like.