Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Reviews
#386 in Masks

Good - 0

November 08, 2017

Like Real Food from Korea

I saw the review online and thought to give a try. Since I always fly I always need a mask to pamper my face. This product does a great job to my face. The beads is like black sugar scrubing my face, not too little nor hard. The smell is so good like I almost want to taste it. After I wash my face it leaves smooth skin which I like it most.

June 25, 2017

A scrubby scrub to scrub them all.

If you don't like that lemony fresh clean smell, this is not the product for you. It has a strong smell which I personally love. This is also a very vigorous scrub. With large grains of sugar this not something you can use often. Typically you should exfoliate once a week with this being so harsh I would say once every two weeks. But I honestly like it, I use it when I'm doing a long skin treatment to treat myself.

March 07, 2017

I have very sensitive skin and a lot of the masks that I use I tend to get rashes which would trigger my eczema on my face. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask worked really well on my sensitive skin, I also have combination type of skin, some areas on my face is super dry while other areas (t-zone) tends to be oily. This mask is perfect, the sugar is good for exfoliating. I find this mask does quite some deep cleansing while rehydrating the skin as well. My skin feels extra soft and smooth everytime after I use it.

Really like and highly recommend this mask!

April 02, 2016

This is a wash off exfoliating mask. The sugar is very abrehesive, too much for my face. It would make my face very red after using it. I would just use it as a hand scrub which it did a good job making soft and getting rid of the rough dry patches from the winter.