Skinn Cosmetics Orchid Gel
Good

Skinn Cosmetics Orchid Gel Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 365 in Primer

April 22, 2017

My new HG primer. My makeup goes on flawlessly and stays on until I take it off, this primer really does blur those pores and fine lines. I throw this on over my moisturizer and wear it alone on days I dont want to wear makeup the orchid gel blurs and evens out my skintone and gives me a nice matte finish. Fantastic primer. I have used other high end expensive brands and this one takes the prize. Well worth the money and it takes a very small amount for your whole face

March 12, 2017

I can't understand why this is one of Skinn's best sellers. It feels slimy and I would definitely NOT recommend it for women with normal, combination or oily skin. It was hard to apply my foundation over it. This product is a waste of money.

September 09, 2016

I love the Skinn Cosmetics Orchid Gel Mattefying Day Treatment Seal - AM. I have combination skin. I use this as a face primer. When I use this primer, my makeup looks flawless all day. I don't have the oily T zone like with other primers. Makeup goes on flawlessly. I also use it on my legs to diminish the look of red hair follicles. I love that I get so much product. I've noticed that it now comes in a tube instead of a jar which is more convenient. I wish it was cheaper. I recommend.

Chfortier added a new review for
    Carters oshkosh