3.9/5
SlimFast Powder Shake Mix, Rich Chocolate Royale Reviews
Ranked #40 in Weight Management

September 20, 2017

tastes great definitely a great buy

I drink this everyday before work to replace a meal. It is great when you don't have time to eat. It makes me full for atleast 3 hours. the chocolate taste is my favourite, mix it in with milk for a more tastier protein shake. I see a bit of difference towards myself getting thinner,, but preferably use this as just a meal replacement. I love how you can mix water with it too and still tastes great. It doesnt leave clumps and is a smooth shake. definitely recommend

March 04, 2017

J'ai testé ce produit il y a plusieurs années, et je n'ai vraiment pas aimé. Le goût est mauvais, il ne se mélange pas très bien et il ne remplit pas bien l'estomac. je ne le recommande pas du tout.

February 15, 2017

I'm not a big breakfast eater, but I know it's best to start the day with a healthy dose of nutrients, so I drink up a cup of milk every morning shaken with a scoop of Slimfast! On quiet mornings I know will get busy fast I may even throw it in the blender with some strawberries to up the flavour and health factor.

February 03, 2017

It tastes just like chocolate milk. I struggled for being over weight and couldn't seem to lose weight I tried this and It's helping me loose weight. I drink one shake every morning. So far I like it. I stopped drinking it for 1 month and have not gain my weight back.

January 26, 2017

i love having a shake for when i have a busy morning or rushing in the morning its so easy to make and take with you. it taste really good because it taste just like chocolate milk,

January 01, 2017

The word diet should be torn from everyone's vocabulary, society is too obsessed by diets, but sometimes I want a meal replacement and I want it to be yummy - Slimfast is rich and chocolatey and makes you feel like you've had a satisfying drink/meal, especially good if you need something quick and fulfilling. This isn't about dieting or getting slim fast or in any way, it's about being healthy without stressing about it. It works and tastes great doing so, what more can you ask for?

2.7/5

December 31, 2016

I used to drink a LOT of slimfast when I was a teen. It never made me feel full. As an adult, I don't drink it. It contains too much sugar and not enough vitamins, minerals or protein. There are better options

October 31, 2016

SlimFast tastes great, and it's inexpensive. It also helps you feel satisfied for a couple hours which is great but the sugar is through the roof and it doesn't have a lot of protein which causes the hunger to come back pretty quickly. If what you're looking for is a great tasting meal replacement that will get you through to your next meal and you aren't concerned about the sugar content, this works pretty well, but if your looking for a more balanced meal replacement, a good protein powder would be much more suiting.

September 30, 2016

Looooooove this. How can you not love chocolate for breakfast? Lol. I make a smoothie with this using almond milk, spinach and whatever fruit I have. It tastes great and it fills my belly. Maybe not for 4 hours, but definitely for 3. I use this or the French vanilla one every day!

September 20, 2016

I love the taste of this! Tastes just like a regular chocolate shake to me. It is hard to use this a meal replacement in the beginning as your body is still craving food. But this is delicious and when used a a regular basis, it is quite filling and satisfying