Smart Sweets Reviews
#112 in Candy

January 23, 2020

Delicious candy but expensive

I love SmartSweets! I’ve tried the peaches, sour gummy bears and original gummy bears. I love that I can eat them while doing low carb. They actually do taste like the real thing. I’m trying to eat low carb so I wish they had a lower sugar content. Sometimes I go on Keto and I don’t know if eating these candies would kick me out of ketosis. They are also really expensive so I’ve only bought them a handful of times. I wish they were more affordable so I could buy more. Also, they keep promoting no sugar alcohols. I’m not sure why as I eat sugar alcohols when I’m on keto.

October 26, 2019

Best candy on the market

Once I tried smart sweets I was hooked!!!! Local and delicious; natural and as close to guilt free as you can get! Not usually a big peach candy fan but the tang is perfect! Worth a try for sure

June 04, 2019

Happy candy lover!!!!

As a recently transformed fitness rookie, I am always on the lookout to make healthier changes to my life. My sweet tooth has always been my downfall, but THESE changed everything!! They taste exactly like their "real" counterparts, but only have 3 g of sugar. SO AMAZING! COMPLETELY addicted!

August 15, 2018

I don't miss the real thing!

These are SO good! I've even had candy addicts try them and they didn't notice a difference between these and the real thing! Great to cut the sugar cravings and they're totally guilt free.

1.7/5

July 09, 2018

Not A Fan....

I ordered thinking they were fantastic from the reviews I saw and comments on Instagram. To my surprise I didn’t like them at all. I got the fruit flavoured and was really surprised at first glance how few were in the package for $3.99. The sugar in this candy is stevia and has a horrible after taste in my opinion. I ate them all, not at once to do a proper review. To be honest I hated them right from first taste. I will never buy this again or anything made with stevia. I was very disappointed to say the least.

April 11, 2018

Healthy gummie bears... whaaaaat!

These come in sweet and sour. The sour is very tart and the sweet juicy tasting. These are way healthier than your average gummie. They are low in sugar and all natural. If you work out and care about what you put into your body 80% of the time than these are perfect.

They used to be difficult to find as only health stores or there website, now you can get them at grocery stores all over.

The price is high, very high for what you get but that hasn't stopped us from buying 2 boxes a month. They have kept my sweet tooth craving in line and in general these are the type of product we purchase so we dont overindulge all the time

April 08, 2018

better for you

these gummies have no sugar in them so they are better for you. its a great snack and they have a vvery good flavour even thought they are sugar free.

February 28, 2018

I'm obsessed with these

Smart Sweets are gummy candies made without sugar. I don't know how they managed to make them taste so good! I love that they are high in fibre and that it's a Canadian brand.

December 16, 2017

I am addicted to these gummies

These gummy bears are everything in my life. I can eat a full bag if I have too. Packed with flavor and nutrients. A very good fiber source. It has been a good treat for me in my Ketogenic/ low carb way of eating. It has no sugar added and has natural fruit flavors.

I also wanted to say how impressed I am to the founder of this company. You can watch her episode of presenting the products to the "dragons" in Dragon's Den. There are 2 flavours, Sweet and Seriously Sour. Sour is my favorite. It is chewy for a reason. After chewing a couple gummies, it soothes your sugar cravings.

Anyone can enjoy them. Even diabetics or anyone who is watching their sugar intake will enjoy these.