Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer Reviews

August 10, 2018

My absolute favourite eyeshadow primer

This eyeshadow primer is my favourite! It makes my eyeshadow pigment pop and makes blending way easier. It’s a must for those who struggle in blending bright colours on to their eyelids

July 17, 2018

A little goes a long way

Loving this to keep my eyes looking awesome all day long. Just a little dab goes a long way. Make sure u apply it evenly on your lid and wait a couple minutes before u do your eye shadow.

Also it almost feels like its moisturizing my lids cuz they dont feel dry anymore after i wash off my makeup.

June 11, 2018

Eye Shadow is still there at the end of the day!

I have very oily lids. If I don't use a good primer, my eye shadow rolls into the crease in my eye within hours of application. This primer prevents that. It stays put all day long. I have trouble finding a good primer but I no longer need to look. This is now my go to primer. The price is reasonable as you get quite a bit in the tube and you don't need much! I highly recommend this primer!

March 19, 2018

Definitely 24 hours

I absolutely love smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish primer. It keeps your makeup looking gorgeous all day and all night. You only need a small amount and it keeps your face from looking sweaty and makeup from smudging all day. It's my favorite thing in makeup drawer.

March 14, 2018

Worth the splurge

It's pricey but so worth it! This primer makes my eyeshadow last for at least 12 hours. I also use it under my eyes for making my concealer last longer and not crease. A little goes a long way, so a tube lasts me quite a long time and I wear eyeshadow 3-4 days a week.

March 13, 2018

Makes my eyeshadow last all night!

This primer works amazingly! Honestly before using this i didnt understand the point of a primer because nothing else worked. The smash box primer makes me eye shadow last all night and look awesome too.

December 01, 2017

loved this

loved this primer so much it litrall made my face look brand new again getting rid of my scars and acne marks, would get this for myself and my sister she would love tthis too

October 02, 2017

Great

This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.

September 07, 2017

Not so sure about this one!

I love Smashbox makeup but unfortunately with this one I'm not 100% sold on it..... You see at first when I apply it and let it dry it is great. I do find that makeup last longer with the primer on but the only thing I did notice that by about halfway through the day that I was getting white flakes of the primer on my eyelids which did not make me very happy. I don't think this is a bad product at all but I just don't think that it worked with my chemistry perhaps.

September 07, 2017

Does The Job Almost Perfectly

The Smashbox 24 Hour photo finish eye shadow primer is possibly the best product for me. I like the creamy texture, the smooth clearness of the product and that it stays put all day. The only thing about the product I don't like its that sometimes I seem to get a tube that seems cakey, like it has sat around awhile. When that happens it makes the product hard to use with blending eye shadow. Also, I find certain brands don't work exactly the way they should with this primer, making the colors not as vibrant. For now though, it is the best one I have found and will continue to use it unless I find something better.