Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #11 out of 383 in Primer

June 25, 2017

nice

I got this as a deluxe sample in a boxed Christmas gift and really like the feeling and how it works on my skin as a primer water. since I have never tried one before.

June 07, 2017

My favourite primer for when I need to do a quick 5 minute face! This is so easy to use - you just spray on, apply foundation and go. My makeup lasts all day when I use this and I can't even tell you how much more easily it applies. If you're thinking of buying this, do it, it's worth it.

June 07, 2017

It's light weight and refreshing primer that sets your makeup for the day. My skin is usually dry but this keeps it hydrated. Highly recommended worth the money.

May 26, 2017

I love to apply the primer water after I finish my full face of makeup and it seems to set my makeup for the entire night. I absolutely love the smell and weightless feeling it leaves on my skin.

May 18, 2017

This is extremely refreshing and makes makeup last longer and apply smoother! It's not heavily scented which is a bonus! It also pairs well with the smashbox photofinish primer.

May 04, 2017

I was skeptical about buying the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer water for two reasons: (1) I really loved the primer I was using previously, and (2) I was worried it was going to be a waste of money. I am glad I decided to try out this product. I bought a travel sized bottle from Sephora for $20 to try it out and I loved it. I use it both before and after applying my makeup. It dries pretty quickly and has a matte effect on the face. My makeup stays on for the whole day without budging. Would definitely buy again!

May 03, 2017

Smash box sent me a free trial, I have never used primer before but I regret it , when I use it the coverage is so much better .. I so recommend it .. It's a little pricey but well worth it

April 20, 2017

I bought the trial size version of this before my vacation/work trip to Mexico. I use it to dampen my sponge when applying concelour or foundation as well as an overall spritz when the makeup is completed. It works well and holds up to hot weather without any complaints. Will continue to use and buy again!

March 29, 2017

I splurged for my birthday and have fallen in love with this product. I had read some reviews before trying it out so I spray this on and then apply my serum and moisturizer which leaves my face so smooth. I then if I need a really long lasting face, will apply another primer. I also love how this performs as a setting spray, so it's very versatile. It's close to 40 dollars, which is usually way too costly for me to even entertaining a repurchase, but I love how my face feels and that it has no silcone. I might purchase this again, if I feel the need to spoil my self.

March 01, 2017

Très doux pour la peau! C'est la première chose que l'on remarque! Il garde le maquillage plus longtemps! Minimise les pores de la peau, et tout sa avec seulement la portion d'un petit pois! Très contente d'avoir pu le testé!
    Je le recommande fortement!