Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 365 in Primer

April 20, 2017

I bought the trial size version of this before my vacation/work trip to Mexico. I use it to dampen my sponge when applying concelour or foundation as well as an overall spritz when the makeup is completed. It works well and holds up to hot weather without any complaints. Will continue to use and buy again!

March 29, 2017

I splurged for my birthday and have fallen in love with this product. I had read some reviews before trying it out so I spray this on and then apply my serum and moisturizer which leaves my face so smooth. I then if I need a really long lasting face, will apply another primer. I also love how this performs as a setting spray, so it's very versatile. It's close to 40 dollars, which is usually way too costly for me to even entertaining a repurchase, but I love how my face feels and that it has no silcone. I might purchase this again, if I feel the need to spoil my self.

December 05, 2016

i love this, i picket up a travel size to try it out, and it's very light on the skin and doesn't really have much of smell to it, it also doesn't taste all that bad if you accidentally get some in your mouth, after makeup application it also works as a setting spray

September 12, 2016

Amazing product. Works as both a primer before applying your foundation and also as a setting spray to help keep you makeup looking fresh all day. Has a nice scent to it that isnt overpowering.

August 25, 2016

Love it. Does not clog my pores. Wish there were other sizes though as I could fly through these as a lot of times I use it as both a primer and a setting spray.

August 03, 2016

I just bought this primer a few weeks ago on a recommendation of a friend. It was a little expensive, but if it works it is worth it.It has a little of a medicine smell when you put it on, and then feels nice and cool. It does set your makeup. On these hot humid days, I put it in the fridge for a nice cool spray.

July 31, 2016

This is an excellent primer for the summer. I love the light mist and find that it helps my foundation blend just the same as the original primer. Plus, a little bit goes a long way. Later in the day it can also be used to refresh your skin. Totally worth it!

July 18, 2016

Love this Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water so much! Wish it didn't cost as much as it does, but seriously worth the splurge! I spray the primer on before applying my makeup and after to give a fresh look! Makes my skin feel great before and after applying my makeup. Gives the makeup a more natural dewy appearance when sprayed on after application. I highly recommend trying Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water. It has become a staple in my makeup bag and a consistent part of my makeup routine.

June 30, 2016

I see no difference when I use this primer, it's nice to spray on your face to set your makeup though. I feel like it's just a useless step in my makeup routine. If you're a girl who likes to take a lot of time and products to get ready then by all means go for it, but for me I'm not going to repurchase. I have a ton of other facial sprays that will most likely do the same thing.

May 03, 2016

loves this especially in the summer months very refreshing . works as a primer a fresher and also to set makeup . hydrates skin for hours and gives u a moisture boost whenever needed . not sticky or heavy at all . can be applied numerous times through the day . bottle lasts long time .but in summer months I find myself using more cause I keep one in the fridge so when I spray on gives you a nice cooling mist