Prestige Item
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water Reviews

July 22, 2020

Smashbox Does It Again

This setting spray has lasted me longer than I expected from the little bottle! I feel like I don’t need that much, my makeup stays all day, and my skin feels refreshed and happy afterwards. This is a mandatory refill when I hit Sephora next!

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Great primer

This spray not only acts as a primer it also hydrates your skin. You spray some onto your face before applying any makeup and let it absorb into your skin, which it does quickly, and then you can begin to apply your makeup and have it not only apply better but helps to keep your makeup in place all day. It's so nice and easy to have a Primer in this spray formula because it cuts down on time and covers all areas evenly. I highly recommend trying this and like all Smashbox products you won't be disappointed

March 29, 2019

LOVE

I have oily skin and I use this as a primer, it makes such a huge difference. It helps hydrate my skin and makes my makeup look amazing. I will definitely re-purchase this.

March 28, 2019

Holy Grail Primer!

First of all, I have oily and/or combination skin, depending on the season, and this primer water is Amazing! Even with my oily skin, it hydrates in just the right spots and makes my makeup look flawless and not cakey at all. This product refreshes my skin. It's a must have in your makeup collection!

Another great tip, I heard one time from Smashbox, it to put this item in the freezer for a few minutes, so you can spray a cool spritz on your face, during the summer months, for a cool, refreshing feel!

Try it for yourself, you won't regret it!

October 12, 2018

Amazing!

This primer water smells SOOO good! I'm kind of sad that it's limited edition because I would definitely repurchase. But it leaves my skin nice and dewy and the mister on it is great in my opinion!

September 18, 2018
    Indiana, United States

Doesn’t weigh you down

I have the coconut smelling one and it’s amazing, even though it’s a primer I also use it as a finishing spray. It literally feels like water, does have a little tackiness which is great to hold onto your foundation.

May 23, 2018

Smash box water primer

I love this so much it’s someone starting after you spray it on your skin can use it as a primer and after spray it’s very moisturizing makes your make up looks good

May 20, 2018

It is ok

This is silicone, alcohol and oil free. This is a spray primer, instead of one that comes out of the tube. It was ok. I can not really notice much of a change in the longevity of my make lasting loner. I used this after make up application like a setting spray.

March 21, 2018

Suberb Hydration

I seriously love this product. It's perfect if you are someone like me that needs to add some quick hydration to your skin in the morning, while also priming your skin for makeup. It has a slight scent, but a good one, and really does work as a primer for the skin.

February 20, 2018

Amazing!

I add this on top of a pore filler and the combo looks stunning! My makeup lasts all day, never flakes, cakes or creases. My face looks stunning all day long and feels so hydrated.