4.1/5
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water Reviews
#12 in Primer

December 13, 2017

Long lasting

This primer is light weight. It dries fast. It leaves your skin feeling slightly tacky but I feel like it makes your makeup stick better. And leaves makeup lasting for hours. Also great for a makeup refresher. It has a nice scent.

November 09, 2017

Shitty smell but works great!

I love this spray to freshen up my face or just seal in my makeup. It's easy to use, and is effective. The only thing is that I wish the smell was better!

September 26, 2017

Oily skin = dewy look

For a person with extremely oily skin, this primer really helps with achieving a dewy SANS oily look. Great for summer/natural looks.
    But because of my oily skin, it doesn't work too well when I'm hoping for a matte finish with heavier makeup.
    So when used for the right reasons, this product is extremely capable and effective! Would definitely purchase again!

June 25, 2017

nice

I got this as a deluxe sample in a boxed Christmas gift and really like the feeling and how it works on my skin as a primer water. since I have never tried one before.

June 07, 2017

My favourite primer for when I need to do a quick 5 minute face! This is so easy to use - you just spray on, apply foundation and go. My makeup lasts all day when I use this and I can't even tell you how much more easily it applies. If you're thinking of buying this, do it, it's worth it.

June 07, 2017

It's light weight and refreshing primer that sets your makeup for the day. My skin is usually dry but this keeps it hydrated. Highly recommended worth the money.

May 26, 2017

I love to apply the primer water after I finish my full face of makeup and it seems to set my makeup for the entire night. I absolutely love the smell and weightless feeling it leaves on my skin.

May 18, 2017

This is extremely refreshing and makes makeup last longer and apply smoother! It's not heavily scented which is a bonus! It also pairs well with the smashbox photofinish primer.

May 04, 2017

I was skeptical about buying the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer water for two reasons: (1) I really loved the primer I was using previously, and (2) I was worried it was going to be a waste of money. I am glad I decided to try out this product. I bought a travel sized bottle from Sephora for $20 to try it out and I loved it. I use it both before and after applying my makeup. It dries pretty quickly and has a matte effect on the face. My makeup stays on for the whole day without budging. Would definitely buy again!

May 03, 2017

Smash box sent me a free trial, I have never used primer before but I regret it , when I use it the coverage is so much better .. I so recommend it .. It's a little pricey but well worth it