Smuckers Pure Strawberry Jam Reviews
#6 in Grocery

For more than 100 years, Smucker's has been bringing you the goodness of jams, jellies, preserves, and smiles. Smucker's® jam is made from a luscious blend of crushed fruit and fruit puree.

March 27, 2016

Smuckers strawberry jam is the best jam I've had in years! It's perfectly sweet and the chucks of strawberry is so good! It's great on toast, with peanut butter and sometimes I just spoon it right out of the jar that's how good it is!

March 21, 2016

These have been a part of my household ever since I was young!!! They're perfect on toast and you can use it in baking too. The consistency is just right. I usually like to eat the jams with toast spread with cream cheese and a layer of (any) smuckers jam. I would recommend this

March 21, 2016

I always guy this when it goes on sale. But we love this jam the best! You can not beat smuckers jam! It spreads the best on your toast. I do recommend this one everyone

March 21, 2016

This is a family favorite, not just strawberry but all the flavours. It's sweet without tasting syrupy and is fantastic to use for baking purposes. It goes on sale quite often at Sobeys (and seems to be an Air Miles Bonus quite often as well), so I tend to stock up on all the flavours and keep it in the house.

March 21, 2016

My family loves this strawberry jam, I make homemade buttery sourdough rolls and Smuckers Pure Strawberry jam is the perfect accompaniment. Every year we have family for the holidays and the two things that are a must on the table are my homemade sourdough rolls and Smuckers Strawberry Jam.

February 02, 2016

I love these jams and I have been buying them for years. All the flavours are good and not too sweet. Not a bad price either.

January 30, 2016

Good tasting jam with enough fruitiness to it to make a good sandwich. It is very sweet. Spreads easily with some chunks of fruit throughout the mixture. Price is competitive - and often goes on sale.

January 27, 2016

We love Smuckers Jam. My son loves it for his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Great taste!

January 20, 2016

I love Smuckers Jams, Strawberry being my favourite. My favourite way to eat it is on home made French Toast. My mom made this for our family growing up.

December 29, 2015

I'm picky about my jams and Jelly and Smucker's jams are so good, amazing strawberry flavor nice and thick