Soap & Glory Clean on Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #780 out of 1079 in Bath & Body

Creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and bonus built-in body lotion! Apply a handful of Clean On MeTM to damp skin (we suggest shutting off the shower to prevent it from all just going down the drain), rub it into a thick, luxurious lather, and then rinse thoroughly. For soft smooth sexy skin whenever you want it, just Clean On MeTM.

May 22, 2017

I'm in love, this body wash have such a divine scent! It's a huge amount of product (1 liter) and a cute bottle design and name. I always liked soap and glory products, they're hard to find in Canada because they only sell at SOME shoppers drug marts, but they're so worth it! This product will give you a luxurious shower experience and it reminds me of the "audrey hepburn breakfast at tiffany's" vibe for some reason. Must be the retro packaging and the price tag.

May 14, 2017

This is my go-to body wash. I'm very picky about body wash scents but this one is divine! I have repurchased several times and always keep my eye out for sales.

January 05, 2017

The bottle lasts long because of its thick substance and doesn't make your skin dry out, but not a fan of the scent.
    If you are a fan of fruity scent you will not be that impressed.
    But if you like mild vanilla or clean linen scent this is a good choice.

August 09, 2016

Absolutely my FAVOURITE shower gel/body wash (and even my husband started using it!) - ever! Once I discovered this about 2+ years ago, I haven't used anything else. I even gifted it to my mom, sister-in-law, and sister this year for Christmas to share how awesome it is! It makes your skin so soft and smells absolutely divine. After using, your skin is softer, smoother, and you feel amazing!

March 22, 2016

I would suggest you use a wash cloth or pouf, or you will find a lot of product goes to waste. It does feels very decadent and rich when you apply it, but I haven’t noticed that it provided much post-shower moisture. However, the scent lasts into the day, especially if you layer it with Miss Dior Cherie. Soap & Glory does not test their products on animals.

May 27, 2014

didn't like it dry my skin out

January 16, 2010

My first experience with soap and glory was a lipgloss named sexy motherpucker. Initially, the packaging and descriptions of the products sucked me in. After being snowed in for a week around chrismas, I discovered a bottle of this under my sink that I had forgotten I purchased. I love to use it in combination with their body butter, sugar scrub, and girligo moisturizing body mist on nights in with the boyfriend.

This shower gel produces an enormous amount of lather, clears up dry patches AND those random splotches that we all occasionally get. It has a light and very feminine scent that stays around for some time. It did awesome on my combination(sometimes scary) skin, and has become a staple in my shower.

You come out of the shower feeling like a diva when you use this, its absolutely delicious.

December 03, 2008

I mean, the packaging couldn't be any cuter. This delightfully retro shower gel arrived in the mail a couple of weeks ago and I have been using it quite a bit. The scent reminds me of my Chanel Chance perfume and the formula is light enough it can be added to a bath for foamy bubbles.

I have also found that it has a decent amount of moisture as my legs should be quite dry by this point and they aren't. That's because there is body lotion built into the formula. I still use body lotion afterwards but I do that religiously regardless of which shower product I use.

Love it and cute enough to give as a gift!