Soft & Dri

Soft & Dri Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 512 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 25, 2017

This is the same deodorant I have used as a child. It is effective. Doesn't make clothes white. smells good I use the soft scent. Long lasting odor control.

April 17, 2016

didnt like this at all. I felt like the scent was gone rather fast and that it not keep me dry at all, and that it made my underarms smell really weird. I was not impressed and will not buy again

April 17, 2016

Great product, it is very effective and truly gives me confidence knowing that I can count on it when it matters the most!!!!! The scent is very feminine but not overpowering and doesn't interfere with my perfume

January 18, 2015

First time I used this was at my sister's place. We were going to be painting and I wanted to freshen up beforehand but had forgotten my antiperspirant. She had soft and dri in a can so I wasn't so grossed out using it. It worked amazingly. I didn't even perspire a little as I painted a very large room. I loved it so much I bought some the next morning for myself.

January 24, 2010

Well, all i can say is this is the best deodorant! It keeps me smelling great even after i get out of gym, last the whole day till night, and is very effective as you can see. It doesnt leave marks or anything like that n your clothes because its invisible and it smells amazing. The smell of mine is called Soft cashmere. Also i probably have about 4 different kind of these deordorants. I deffinitely reccommend to all your girly's out there. =)