Soft Soap Body Butter Shea Butter Body Wash Reviews

April 06, 2020

Love this stuff

Purchase this product regularly. My husband and I both use this. Leaves us feeling clean but moisturized after our showers. Smells amazing. Will always re purchase this product.

April 01, 2020

Great product, I would definitely buy it again !

This creamy wash has such a great smell to it and lathers really well ! The product lasted me quite a while and left me feeling squeaky clean without drying out my skin. Highly recommend this product to everyone !!

March 07, 2020

Love the smell!

I am a big fan of the soft soap line of products! From hand soap to body wash.!i love anything with Shea butter. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky and I love the scent. I don’t like strong smelling soap products so this scent was very pleasing to the nostrils. So delicate and clean smelling. I would definitely recommend!

February 12, 2020

Delightful!

I love Softsoap and this one smells so GOOD! It is still the same gentle and soft formula we all know and love. It keeps the skin soft and smooth while providing a gentle clean. I also appreciate how much soap is in the bottle as it goes a long way with a loofah. I definitely recommend this scent.

January 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love the smell of this!

This is one of my favorite soap that I'm using for my body! It helps you exfoliate dead skin cells and the price is reasonable... also, I love the scent!

January 18, 2020

I definitely recommend

I’ve been using this apps for a while now and I’ve had no regrets. I have a dry skin and ever since I started using this soap my skin feels softer and moisturized

October 13, 2019

Great exfoliator

This stuff is great at exfoliating your skin and it smells really nice. The shea butter is nourishing on your skin and the price is right on point. I would definitely recommend trying it.

September 08, 2019

Love this!

First off, this body wash smells so nice. The little beads inside give a nice exfoliating feeling and make you feel extra clean! It's lightweight on the skin and makes my skin so soft afterwards.

August 31, 2019

Silky Smooth Body Wash Is A Must Try!

Smooth, creamy, light and fluffy - this product has it all. Moisturizing, sudsy, and excellent fragrance. Great value for money. Will be purchasing again.

July 18, 2019

Smell so good

I love this brand, all of their body wash smells awesome. This one is the best, smell so good and skin feel very soft after using it. Definitely recommend it !