Softlips® Lip Balm - French Vanilla Reviews

March 31, 2016

This is my go to for lip moisturizer! The smell is amazing!! I buy the two pack from Walmart, the price is average and they last quite awhile :) Definitely will continue to buy!

March 28, 2016

I once aping time only used this soft lips brand because I really did love how it made my lips feel, super soft and I found that the only reason I started to buy other brands was because of how slender the tube was and I had to put on multiple layers to completely cover my lips.

1.7/5

March 28, 2016

I still remember when Softlips came out - I raved about them like everyone else. Now I find them so tiny and I find that they don't moisturize long enough. I wish they had more staying power and I wish the tubes were larger.

2.2/5

March 23, 2016

These are super cute and I love how narrow they are as they can be slipped right into your pocket, but they don't last. Especially for winter time, it simply doesn't compare to something more moisturizing. It's great, but not long lasting.

March 22, 2016

I really liked this lip balm because it is inexpensive and it really gives my lips the moisturize it is lacking. It doesn't dry out my lips like some balms do and I love the vanilla smell!

March 15, 2016

This is my go to lip balm because it's super moisturizing, feels great on my lips, smells amazing and it has an SPF to protect the delicate lip tissue. I also love that the tube is small so it doesn't take up much space in my purse or pocket.

March 09, 2016

The product is amazing and leaves my lips smooth and less chapped. they are small to carry when hiking etc. and like the French Vanilla lip balm. They are priced well and easy to find in variety if stores

March 09, 2016

This is the BEST lip balm. The smell is amazing. It's sooo soft on your lips and not sticky at all! Its less waxy compared to Chapstick brand...like a lighter version of chapstick id say :) My all time favorite for like 10 years now! :) The tinted ones are gorgeous on too!

February 11, 2016

I have always suffered from dry lips so through the years I've tried soooo many lip balms. Softlips, in any flavour is a must have for my purse! It goes on so smoothly and feels so velvety on your lips and stays on for a long time so the moisture quality and effectiveness is great.

February 08, 2016

Love this product. I put it on every night before bed and in the morning, soft lips. Great smell too.