Softlips® Lip Balm - Honeydew Melon Reviews

Ranked #364 out of 945 in Lip Balm

February 15, 2016

Soft lips honeydew melon is my absolute favorite. I can't use an other Chapstick. I love the scent and the way it goes on. My only complaint is it is difficult to find nowadays.

December 11, 2015

This lip balm works great and it smell`s amazing and it has SPF 20.its also a moisturizer

March 10, 2015

I love the look and feel of this product and how it fixes chapped lips.

March 07, 2015

I love this Chap stick! It smells great and doesn't taste bad. Plus, it actually works!

November 16, 2014

Love the scent. Moisturizing on my lips. Slim packaging. Would repurchase.

October 22, 2014

Great product that I have been using for over 10 years. I love Softlips made by Mentholatum as it tingles when you apply the lip balm. I also love the fact that most Softlips Lip Balms have SPF 15 so that it provides extra protection against any premature aging.

March 29, 2014

I don't know what's better; how good the lipbalm feels going on or how yummy they smell!? I favour the Honeydew Melon but I would recommend any of them!

February 09, 2011

Softlips is one of my favourite lip balms. There is just something about the sleek thin tube that I love. The balm is so smooth and it's packed with moisture, I can still feel like my lips are smooth and protected a couple of hours after I apply it. The price is awesome for the quality!

February 08, 2011

Moisturizes lips for at least 30 mins...tastes great too......a great value...

January 17, 2010

Softlips Honeydew Melon is one of the lip balms under their "Flavors" line. Though it is called "Honeydew Melon", I find that it tastes and smells more like cucumbers. It comes in a slim white tube which I find very convenient. The letters on the tubes do rub off or fade after a while though.

It has SPF 20 and contains Vitamin E and menthol. The menthol makes your lips feel a bit minty and the scent is like cucumbers which reminds me of those cucumber eye treatments. It is slightly shiny when applied, but not so glossy that it looks like those horrible Bonnebell lip balms.

Overall, I like this lip balm and the entire line of Softlips Flavors. Honeydew Melon is great for the summer as long as it isn't too hot because it may melt under such heat.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!